Wife

What are the qualities of the good wife?

Do I have to choose a woman as beautiful as Brigitte Bardot or Angelina Jolie?

Would a religious, kind and caring woman be an ideal wife?

We like beauty. Each woman has her own charm.

Could appearances be deceiving? 

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Kalam jameel ya Faris. Alkamal Lilah. Understanding is very important between the wife and her husband. Hey Faris, I forgot, can I be one of your friends? Thanks for your nice comment!

Faris said:
    Choosing a women! After your perfect selection process, what if you comes to know that your selection was a failure, it's all about understanding, no one's perfect, forgive and move on, don't ever think that you could completely correct a women
    Wife
    What are the qualities of the good wife? Do I have to choose a woman as beautiful as Brigitte Bardot or Angelina Jolie? Would a religious, kind and c…
  • Choosing a women! After your perfect selection process, what if you comes to know that your selection was a failure, it's all about understanding, no one's perfect, forgive and move on, don't ever think that you could completely correct a women
  • Janantani fi rassi. People, look at this, wife is life. I really go with that. I hope your wife is a good woman. Thanks Sideeg!

Sideeg said:

Wife is life, you can't put particular rules for how you will choose your wife, but educated and decent woman will be perfect.

Wife
    What are the qualities of the good wife? Do I have to choose a woman as beautiful as Brigitte Bardot or Angelina Jolie? Would a religious, kind and c…
  • Madloba Macrocosm! I hope to be one of your friends. Thanks for that one word comment on wife!

Macrocomic said:
    Positive!

dara gino said:

Madloba Macrocomic! This is the condition or rule number one. If she does not do that, what is the benefit? Thanks for your nice comment! Can I be one of your friends? 

Macrocomic said:

She would have to comfort you!

Wife
  • Wife is life, you can't put particular rules for how you will choose your wife, but educated and decent woman will be perfect.

• Positive!

dara gino said:

Madloba Macrocomic! This is the condition or rule number one. If she does not do that, what is the benefit? Thanks for your nice comment! Can I be one of your friends? 

Macrocomic said:

Wife
  • Madloba Macrocomic! This is the condition or rule number one. If she does not do that, what is the benefit? Thanks for your nice comment! Can I be one of your friends? 

Macrocomic said:

Wife
  • She would have to comfort you!

• Danyawaad Ateek Ahmed! Thanks, Ahmed for your nice comment! Nowadays, the women who sacrifice for their kids or their husbands are very rare. But in hadeeth, Prophet Mohammad, (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, the goodness is in me and my nation till the hour comes. I hope you find a woman who takes care of you and your family too. Thanks Ateek

Ateek Ahmed said:

Women in the world is very rare to expose my opinion as according that women has the beauty but also sacrifice as well she loves her kids not only to cope up well she cares her husband while her in laws

Wife
This reply was deleted.