Wife

What are the qualities of the good wife?

Do I have to choose a woman as beautiful as Brigitte Bardot or Angelina Jolie?

Would a religious, kind and caring woman be an ideal wife?

We like beauty. Each woman has her own charm.

Could appearances be deceiving? 

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Women in the world is very rare to expose my opinion as according that women has the beauty but also sacrifice as well she loves her kids not only to cope up well she cares her husband while her in laws

• Talaga maganda, Mar. Ayo kho. pero hindi ko alam. You have given the complete answer for my discussion. By the way, I like that description for beauty, beauty from inside and beast inside. This is the dangerous wife of all, lol. Thanks Mar!

Mar said:

What are the qualities of the good wife?

- A good wife are those who are thoughtful with strong personality.

- No! you have to find a woman which has good inside out. regardless the looks in time it will fade away.

-YES

- YES appearances could be deceived. Look! In this planet there are three types of beauty. 

1. beauty outside beast inside

2. beauty by use of science and medicine.

3. beauty inside and out.

Wife
    What are the qualities of the good wife? Do I have to choose a woman as beautiful as Brigitte Bardot or Angelina Jolie? Would a religious, kind and c…
  • What are the qualities of the good wife?

- A good wife are those who are thoughtful with strong personality.

- No! you have to find a woman which has good inside out. regardless the looks in time it will fade away.

-YES

- YES appearances could be deceived. Look! In this planet there are three types of beauty. 

1. beauty outside beast inside

2. beauty by use of science and medicine.

3. beauty inside and out.

• Muchas gracias Hugo! Leave the religion aside. If two partners want to establish a company or any business, don't they need a written agreement to follow. I mean some legal paper to depend on, just in case, if any indifferences occur. If we are not governed by rules, our life will be like the jungle and you know it, don't you? 

HugoSM said:

jejej you said that "any party can leave whenever"...so..being married makes u and slave? if there is real love no one would leave...but i respect your religion my friend. I really defend my position, i have a lot of friends that when we talk about this theme we never reach to an agreement xd. Just wanted to know my opinion :)

dara gino said:

Buen comentario Hugo! I really respect your point of view, but I do not agree with you. Do you mean that we live man and woman without marriage? It means that any party can leave whenever he wishes to. You want to establish a family of kids and other responsibilities. What are the ties or bonds for each party to abide by. Marriage is a sacred bond that ties two parties together. Love can come after that. Thanks for your nice comment!

Wife
    What are the qualities of the good wife? Do I have to choose a woman as beautiful as Brigitte Bardot or Angelina Jolie? Would a religious, kind and c…
  • jejej you said that "any party can leave whenever"...so..being married makes u and slave? if there is real love no one would leave...but i respect your religion my friend. I really defend my position, i have a lot of friends that when we talk about this theme we never reach to an agreement xd. Just wanted to know my opinion :)

dara gino said:

Buen comentario Hugo! I really respect your point of view, but I do not agree with you. Do you mean that we live man and woman without marriage? It means that any party can leave whenever he wishes to. You want to establish a family of kids and other responsibilities. What are the ties or bonds for each party to abide by. Marriage is a sacred bond that ties two parties together. Love can come after that. Thanks for your nice comment!

Wife
  • Teskkur ederim Ayukut! Those were the real qualities of the good wife. You have counted all of them. But why in bed like a bitch? Lol, My goodness what an expression? Thanks, Ayukut for your nice comment!

Aykut said:

The wife must be honest, she must share everything with her husband. she must be soulmate of her husband. She must be mother of their kids. She must be beside her husband in sickness and health. sometimes like a friend, sometimes like a mother, sometimes like a sister. She must be like a bitch in the bed.  So she must be everthing for her husband.

Wife
  • Buen comentario Hugo! I really respect your point of view, but I do not agree with you. Do you mean that we live man and woman without marriage? It means that any party can leave whenever he wishes to. You want to establish a family of kids and other responsibilities. What are the ties or bonds for each party to abide by. Marriage is a sacred bond that ties two parties together. Love can come after that. Thanks for your nice comment!

HugoSM said:

Why wife? Does the marriage make the love stronger? i dont think so....for me, the good wife is the woman that doesnt need to be your wife for make u happy, doesnt need a "title" for know that you would die for each other...that woman  who makes you feel like a king! , the only woman who can make your heart sing...

Wife
  • Why wife? Does the marriage make the love stronger? i dont think so....for me, the good wife is the woman that doesnt need to be your wife for make u happy, doesnt need a "title" for know that you would die for each other...that woman  who makes you feel like a king! , the only woman who can make your heart sing...

• The wife must be honest, she must share everything with her husband. she must be soulmate of her husband. She must be mother of their kids. She must be beside her husband in sickness and health. sometimes like a friend, sometimes like a mother, sometimes like a sister. She must be like a bitch in the bed.  So she must be everthing for her husband.

• I really agree with you, Hermine. Understanding is very important. Thanks

Hermine said:

I think it does not exist any rule for that. Just a person must choose a woman who liked him and beside  ov  whom he can feel himself confident, calm and happy. Some qualities can be good for one kind of people but for another they can be unbearable. Everything is relative.

dara gino said:

Lamay Hermine! Bravo! I liked using the word "extremely". The next question, how does the wife become an understanding woman? Thanks for your nice comment!

Hermine said:

I think  the qualites of the good wife are diferent for every husband. In my opinion for a good and stron family exist only one important thing: spouses should understand each other extremely good.

Wife
This reply was deleted.