Wife

What are the qualities of the good wife?

Do I have to choose a woman as beautiful as Brigitte Bardot or Angelina Jolie?

Would a religious, kind and caring woman be an ideal wife?

We like beauty. Each woman has her own charm.

Could appearances be deceiving? 

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Maraming salamat Yeshiuwa! I don't agree with you, my dear friend. Religion unites us. If we believe and fear one God, we have a great and faithful bond. Likewise, if the wife is religious, she will be faithful to her God and her husband, too.

Yeshiwua said:

I agree with a kind and caring wife but not a religious one, because I have a big question about the difference between a religious person and a spiritual person, for me not because you are a religious person meaning you are already a spiritual person. 

I am aware that religion tries to unite us but in reality, religion divides us. 

Wife
    What are the qualities of the good wife? Do I have to choose a woman as beautiful as Brigitte Bardot or Angelina Jolie? Would a religious, kind and c…
  • Shookrun bizzaf Ameur! Thanks for your short and thoughtful comment!

Ameur said:

I say one word no more.The Understanding woman.

Thanks

Wife
    What are the qualities of the good wife? Do I have to choose a woman as beautiful as Brigitte Bardot or Angelina Jolie? Would a religious, kind and c…
  • Cam on Tran Thu Hien! Where is this wife? Can you show me where to find her? I really appreciate your nice comment. Thanks!

Tran Thu Hien said:

nothing is a standard of good wife. if you met someone who can make your heart beat faster, who you feel nervous whenever you meet her. 

Wife
  • I guess Qualities in a wife are different for every person so as appearance but if you choose to Angelina we'll have same taste haha... As for religious, I don't think it's better or worse but just another quality.
    The best one will be the one who makes you feel alive and you realise she really wanna share her life with you. (Whenever the feeling is mutual)
  • I would like to say that beautiful,religious ,caring and lovely wife is good for better life

• Listen to your heart dear Dara. It will help you to find her. A heart is never mistaken. Believe me. If she is not a good wife it means she is not your woman. Good luck!

dara gino said:

Spasibo Svitlana! Where is this wife? Can you show me? Show me where to find her and I will be the most happiest person on this earth. Thanks, Lana for your nice and helping comment!

Svitlana said:

In my opinion, a good wife is the woman who took a heart of her man. Who occupied all of him. Even when she does something wrong but he accepts all her flaws anyway she will be always the best wife for him. 

Wife
  • I agree with a kind and caring wife but not a religious one, because I have a big question about the difference between a religious person and a spiritual person, for me not because you are a religious person meaning you are already a spiritual person. 

I am aware that religion tries to unite us but in reality, religion divides us. 

• I say one word no more.The Understanding woman.

Thanks

• nothing is a standard of good wife. if you met someone who can make your heart beat faster, who you feel nervous whenever you meet her. 

• Ini istri demana, Nia? Saya mau istri sama itu.  I agree with you, Nia. She must have a sensitive feeling for her husband. It seems that you have a great experience about this. Can I be one of your friends?

nia said:

The qualities of the good wife?

I think She has a good sensitive feeling on her husband. 

Thanks

-nia-

Wife
This reply was deleted.