Wife

What are the qualities of the good wife?

Do I have to choose a woman as beautiful as Brigitte Bardot or Angelina Jolie?

Would a religious, kind and caring woman be an ideal wife?

We like beauty. Each woman has her own charm.

Could appearances be deceiving? 

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Superb
  • Danyawaad Salamat Khan. The brain is very important. It's the master of all the other organs of the body. It directs us. The good wife must have good judging. She raises our kids. As you mentioned, she must be loyal and honest too. Thanks Salamat for your nice comment! 

SALAMAT KHAN said:

A good wife should be Brainy. because she have lot of responsibility of our home. she can understand about our family like husband child father and mother in lows and other member. whenever any issue come in their family wife can make to easy handle. should be loyal, trust able, honesty about his husband and also be religious. here is not important of beauty, a good wife always should have good Biography.

Wife
    What are the qualities of the good wife? Do I have to choose a woman as beautiful as Brigitte Bardot or Angelina Jolie? Would a religious, kind and c…
  • A good wife should be Brainy. because she have lot of responsibility of our home. she can understand about our family like husband child father and mother in lows and other member. whenever any issue come in their family wife can make to easy handle. should be loyal, trust able, honesty about his husband and also be religious. here is not important of beauty, a good wife always should have good Biography.

• Bilkul sahih hain, Aamish! Main tun ku itifag hain. I really agree with that Mr. Aamish. The character and what it carries inside is very important for us to choose our wife. Because appearances can be very deceiving. My problem is the eyes, Aamish.  If you go and read my blog about them, you will be surprised. Thanks for your wise and nice words about the good wife.

• There is no doubt that a kind or caring women always prove as an ideal wife. But everyone like beauty, In first look we can not guess the character or behavior of any girl but beauty. If we find any girl beautiful in first look it makes us curious. We don't care weather she is kind or caring or is she suitable for me. We only concentrate on her beauty. And after sometime when both get to know each other in some cases they found they are suitable for each other and sometime they feel they are not. That's why there are many break ups and divorces in these days. I think if we concentrate on characters more than beauty or external appearances. Then we can find more appropriate partner.

• Apa yang aku bilang? Apa yang aku ktakan kamu? Saya setuju dengan kamu, teman ku. Will you keep the secret and do not tell anyone of the members of the club? I want to marry again. Ii's true that your wife is the woman that is for you and you are for her, no matter how he or she looks. Thanks, Peppo for your nice words.

Peppo said:

There are so many standards to depicting what is 'good' wife from different point of view. Using the eyes of society, you may find a good wife is a beautiful and charming person, a religious one, good to her family and husband's family, etc etc... Now using your personal eyes as human, you may look for someone who filled the empty side of your life, who complete you. No matter how does she look, she always looks good in your eyes. no matter what society said about her, she remain a perfect human for you. 

yes, every woman has her own charm, but which woman has the most fit charm to you. 

ehem,. I think you wrote a lot about wife and woman, are you going to make an arranged marriage for your relative, Sir? as I know you already have a family. 

Wife
    What are the qualities of the good wife? Do I have to choose a woman as beautiful as Brigitte Bardot or Angelina Jolie? Would a religious, kind and c…
  • There are so many standards to depicting what is 'good' wife from different point of view. Using the eyes of society, you may find a good wife is a beautiful and charming person, a religious one, good to her family and husband's family, etc etc... Now using your personal eyes as human, you may look for someone who filled the empty side of your life, who complete you. No matter how does she look, she always looks good in your eyes. no matter what society said about her, she remain a perfect human for you. 

yes, every woman has her own charm, but which woman has the most fit charm to you. 

ehem,. I think you wrote a lot about wife and woman, are you going to make an arranged marriage for your relative, Sir? as I know you already have a family. 

• Yak she machj ?Rysperski? Females are more delicate in their nature than us, (de machos). They are our other half and we are theirs. So, we look for the good wife to start a happy life. Among us, there are the good and the bad, I do not know about the ugly, lol. In this area, she or the wife should also choose or make sure her man is good, and I mean good in his behaviour, his manners and other aspects of his partnership. Thanks, Rys.

rysperski said:

Oi there,

Caramba, I really cannot understand all this ado around women without referring or at least relating the priorities to both genders.

Speaking about beauty, we should have in mind both genders....a well groomed and tidy looking male can be in reality a primitive caveman having little understanding for the opposite gender as if balls were superior to the female counterpart. 

So, before querrying what makes a good wife, we should ponder if we, da machos, are really what we assume to be, and that applies to machos from all tribes.

Wife

• Mishaikh said:

Aankhoon ka jaado aur unki jaadooi khoobsoorti sirf sharee main hoti hai -  The magic of eyes and their magical beauty only exists in the poetry.  The eyes, get sick and need eye glasses , too.  

dara gino said:

Kiya haal hain Mr. Mishaikh? Lakin koosh log bola, aankhon ka jadoo. The eyes pull you or attract your attention to them. They are jsut like a magnetic field. Thanks Mishaikh!

Mishaikh said:

Dara:

My briefest comment for your both blogs (This one and 'eyes'): 

The man is supposed to be a 'house' maker, and the 'wife' is 'home' maker.  If it is so, she proves herself the best wife, irrespective what physical appearance she has.

Main gulti samajgiya. Then, the poets are exaggerating. They draw for us a marvelous description for the eyes. Thanks Mishaikh.
    Wife
  • Aankhoon ka jaado aur unki jaadooi khoobsoorti sirf sharee main hoti hai -  The magic of eyes and their magical beauty only exists in the poetry.  The eyes, get sick and need eye glasses , too.  

dara gino said:

Kiya haal hain Mr. Mishaikh? Lakin koosh log bola, aankhon ka jadoo. The eyes pull you or attract your attention to them. They are jsut like a magnetic field. Thanks Mishaikh!

Mishaikh said:

Dara:

My briefest comment for your both blogs (This one and 'eyes'): 

The man is supposed to be a 'house' maker, and the 'wife' is 'home' maker.  If it is so, she proves herself the best wife, irrespective what physical appearance she has.

Wife
This reply was deleted.