it hurts to love someone and not be loved in the return...!

the most painful thing is to;

"Love someone and never find the courage to let the person know how you feel of     he or she...!"

actually why is it that we love the ones who ignore us and ignore the ones who love us?

how can we win our truelove...?

arash_feat._helena_-_broken_angel.mp3

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• dear river.... thanks so much for your cheerful reply.... actually  i'm also with your view point.... soul-mates will always find their love each and every existences of their existence circle my friend... totally agree with u...:) because true love is really sacred!
  • as if u describe me

it always happens to me

i dont knw what to do really

so i never had true lover , coz i never love those who love me

and i truely love , lets say those who are ignorant , maybe coz i am too selfish and wanna their attention and when it happens , i feel i dotn love them anymore

lol so funny but so  real and sad

• my friend snow, thanks so much for your passing by...

yep my friend... this scenario is really sad... cos as nadira aunt told earlier...this leads to define love as a fatal attraction..! 

• when we love some one who do not love us , it could be fatal for all reasons

Appreciating and caring  some one who cares  for us is more sensible .

But does not always play sensible :)

• actually its not selfish my friend... its really difficult to love someone who always ignore or deny our affection... though its like that...its really hard to control a feeling like true love which generated automatically in our heart... 

i know this thing... every action has a reaction which equals to the power or the capacity of the action... so if we could able to love someone honestly... one day that person will feel our love and affection towards he or she...

• dear aunt yep i also think so...but i guess loving to someone means a natural feeling and it's out of the control of us....

so aunt my argument is can we stop our naturally originated feelings by force....?  

• No dear son , I do not  think so ,  time heals they  say   :  passage of  time  we  may get a happy life  , but our  first instinct  will  be a  pleasant  memory and feelings , I guess

• yep dear aunt i also think  so.... some problems are there  which are really difficult to find  answers or solutions... but if we keep our fingers cross without loosing our hopes... time will provide the best answer for the question....
  • This reply was deleted.
    • dear moon... my friend thanks so much for your passing by...

yep buddy if we miss it.... it will be the most unfortunate situation.... cos true love is really rare as u told my friend...

• This reply was deleted.
    • dear friend thanks so much for your passing by...

yep james... i'm totally agree with you... cos we don't feel the value of what we are currently having and experiencing... when we lost them... then it will create the most depressing and suffering period of our lives... hmm...no words....! :(

This reply was deleted.