Why Do You Write?

Hi Everyone!

I am sure many of you like to write blog, diary, journal, essay,  short story, and many more, just name it.

I wonder what is your reason to do that beside to Improve your writing skill as you always mentioned :D

Here is mine

‘I write to bring out the realm inside my head, to turn up the dreams into reality’

Now, your turn ;)

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Very nice reason, Bijan. your heart is just like a place for those words landed before turn into a writing. Thanks for kindly conveying your though^^

Bijan said:

Dear Peppo,

I write for my heart.
    Sometimes, I suddenly think my heart wants to show my feelings about a subject, so I decide to write the subject.

Thank you for your nice question,
    Why Do You Write?
    Hi Everyone! I am sure many of you like to write blog, diary, journal, essay,  short story, and many more, just name it. I wonder what is your reason…
  • Dear Peppo,

I write for my heart.
    Sometimes, I suddenly think my heart wants to show my feelings about a subject, so I decide to write the subject.

Thank you for your nice question,
  • Thank you, Risty Aven for participating. Your answer is very reasonable and most of us could easily relate that. writing make us be a better person through those help and correction :)

Risty Aven said:

I write because I want to release my stress in life, in writing I find peace and solitude. This is my way to express how I feel, how I see things and how I perceived these things. I don’t usually talk to any person I met in real life, I’m more of a reader and a writer than a speaker, so this is my avenue to be heard, and words can be heard through invisible ears that are located in our hearts. I’m not expecting anyone to agree with me or to sway from my thoughts. I want to show how imperfect I am and people will try to help and correct me with my errands about my views in life, for everything around us.

Why Do You Write?
    Hi Everyone! I am sure many of you like to write blog, diary, journal, essay,  short story, and many more, just name it. I wonder what is your reason…
  • I write because I want to release my stress in life, in writing I find peace and solitude. This is my way to express how I feel, how I see things and how I perceived these things. I don’t usually talk to any person I met in real life, I’m more of a reader and a writer than a speaker, so this is my avenue to be heard, and words can be heard through invisible ears that are located in our hearts. I’m not expecting anyone to agree with me or to sway from my thoughts. I want to show how imperfect I am and people will try to help and correct me with my errands about my views in life, for everything around us.

• very nice, Serene! Thanks for your honest answer. maybe I have to change the question, lol xD Actually I want to know the inner motive of everyone to write. Your answer represent the answer of many people doing here :)

Serene said:

I used to write in dairy to express my feelings, but here I write for enhancing my writing capability. Thanks ,Peppo for bringing up the discussion.

Why Do You Write?
  • I used to write in dairy to express my feelings, but here I write for enhancing my writing capability. Thanks ,Peppo for bringing up the discussion.

• Very nice answer, NotAclue. it looks like you write a lot and this activity is very useful for you :)

I will take your hint from now on, to make a good use of write, for my self and for people. 

Thanks for participating!

NotAClue said:

Well, I write mainly for myself to become more clear in my thinking. But I wouldn't publish such things on the internet.

Sometimes I write on the internet (in German) to explain things or to help people. (Mostly about using computer programs, solving technical problems, and to explain psychological terms and techniques)

And I write a diary before I go to sleep. It helps me to let all the problems out of my head and I can remember much better the good things. :-)

Why Do You Write?
  • What a true answer, I guess we all do :D That's why when we reading we could know a  little bit about the writer, because his/her inner side is there all along. 

Thank you for your answer Ali Imran, I wish I could read something from you so I will know your inner side :)

ali imran said:

When I write something, I mean it to express inner side of mine
    Why Do You Write?
  • When I write something, I mean it to express inner side of mine
  • Benar, benar! tetapi orang cantik sama kamu, bagaimana? I meant, lovely ones as my friend Peppo, how can they have enemies?

This reply was deleted.