Whenever I read profiles of members, I ask myself these questions many times1) How do we come to know our English level?2) Why do we set it on our profile?I will let you know later on how I got to know my English level.I know we all have done it on EC. So, share your experience of setting your profileThank in advance :)

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• that´s fine. But I  have to, because this is my profession. thanks

• Iam studying in the 6
    • Thank basma for commenting 

• Another comment, educational institutions require teachers with B2 or C1. This is my opinion, in my case it is important to continue studying and improve my score.

• When I took the toefl IBT, I got the score. It was intermediate. And it was a requirement for public teachers in Ecuador. The goverment asked to take it. It was paid for the Ecuadorian goverment. So I Knew the score- Jaja ja bye

• Thank you Tania for commenting 

• I think many members underestimate their English level. 

Here is one test of English that you can try. This test checks your reading level. 

Test Your Level in English | EnglishClub
    Test your level in written comprehension in English. Free online test for EFL/ESL students.
    • Lol I just follow this rule

"The endings "-er", "-or", and "-ist" are commonly used in English to form agent nouns."

One who exaggerates

Anyway thank you for enunciating this word. I really appreciate it
    • Maybe, they avoid to be called exaggerators
      Thank you so much for commenting and sharing a very useful link.
  • Well, giving different viewpoints means discussing the topics from different angles, which make it more interesting. So, take it easy. :)

Thank you very much for sharing your different viewpoints here :)

This reply was deleted.