whom u never forgave????

hi friends....
can u remember any one in ur life that has annoyed u and u never could forgive him/her????
why????
first what has he /she done????and then why u couldnt forgive her/him????
i never could forgive a friend which forgot me and broke my heart.....
how about u?????

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

•  As for me,I always forget those people who hurt me . I prefer to forget bad things to keep walking forward. Life does not deserve to waste it remembring those people who abused you.

• It's really not easy to forgive. But for me, it's better to forgive, to live in peace:)

• there is a sentence says:forgive ppl not bcoz they r worthy to be forgiven ,forgive them coz u r worthy to be in peace....

• I cant forgiveeeeeee hmmm hmmmmm hmmmmmmm hmmmmm

I can forgive all except the one who destroyed ......

I cant say :D 

• I can forgive all except one who breaks heart.........................

I can forgive all except the one who breaks the trust.............

I can forgive all except the one who does not repst the feelings of a girl...................

I can forgive all except the one who does not observe the ethics and norms of love!

• I can forgive all except the one who does not repst the feelings of a girl.................

i cant forgive who name the fancy *love*.....

• My childhood love ...
    She accepted to marry a man who is older than her by 10 years although she told me newly that she still loves me.
    And her husband .. because he knew that I love her and want to marry her , but he ignore the whole story.
    Any of the others I will forgive them easily .. but that doesn't mean that I will forget anything they did to me

• wow obada....

what a romantic story u had in ur life....

im sorry for loosing ur love BUT....

i wish sth happens in ur life that u even forgive that girl too....

BE HAPPY....

• Do you know where is the problem?
      It is a love story over 20 years out of 24 years of my whole life ... so I don't think I will forgive her
      At least I didn't loose her ... I won myself ... and she won the money and social position.
    • oh....

maybe u r right....

thats hard to forgive....

This reply was deleted.