Hi everyone, 

We are about to experience a major milestone on MyEC! In the next few days, My English Club will welcome its 100,000th member. 

Let's play a little guessing game. You can respond in the comments. Please use full sentences to take a guess. Who will guess all three correctly? 

1) Which country will the 100,000th member be from?

2) What gender will the member be? 

3) What day will the 100,00th member arrive? 

For example:

I think the 100,000th member will be from Canada. My guess is that she will be a girl. She will likely become a member next Wednesday. 

Note: This kind of game is called a "pool". In some countries it is common to have a "Baby Pool" before a baby arrives. Friends and family members guess the date, gender, and weight of a baby. The person who is closest is declared the winner. Who will be the winner of our pool? 

PS- If you have any suggestions for how to welcome the member, please leave them here: How should we welcome our 100,000th member?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• My wife will be the 100,000th member.I have a faith that I will win.more details I will give asap.
  • I think the member will be from Asia. He will be a boy. And he will be among us next Tuesday!!!

• wow, I can't bring it to the party.
  • If you guessed the following correctly, you won the pool!

Date: 29 October 2013

Please take a moment to welcome Marco to MyEC! He is our 100,000th member! http://my.englishclub.com/profile/MarcoIacovone

• I hope the 100,000th member will be our next active member, like Anele, nida, Mickey, noasl....

Anyway, we can't wait to know who's so lucky to be our 100,000th member. He/She is our 100,000th member, which itself is so special.

• I wonder since when Asian is a nationality? Beacuse people know that majority of EC members are Asians(most probably), they are playing a safe game. :D

I wish that member will not a spammer and that s/he must be a keen learner...unlike those members whose pages are always empty..those who never return back to EC after being registered here or those who think of EC nothing more than a chat room. :)

• will not be*

• ???

• The 50,000th member has been sleeping for a very long time.  I wish that the 100,000th will not be like him!

• I'm damn sure Anele, If 100,000th member get your welcome note on this Page, he/she will never sleep:DD

This reply was deleted.