Hello guys,I have a question for those of you, who are religious. I am atheist and that's why I am lately thinking about it. I would like to know one thing. If you should choose, tell me honestly whom do you love more: God or your closest ones such as partner, kids, parents etc? Plz don't tell me this love differs, you love both etc. Give it time and think. I would like to read clear answers. Thank you :)

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Amen brother...!

God bless you...!

• Firstly, I think I am free to think about God and those who believe in him. I am somebody who thinks about life and the fact that I am atheist doesn't mean I live just in limited world. To see how others perceive existence od God is interesting for me. Things aren't only black and white as you think...

• If he comes days will tell you, your children
      Are we to believe ..... Mama 

what should u say for them?

u must think about  ur reply  this moment 

• My children will never ask about God because we don't discuss such topics and they have no chance to come across this topic here in my counry. I am about to post a blog about ME and athesim, so plz read it and then judge me.. ok?

• Seeker,

have you ever tried to see the things from different angle? After answering my question, you will get my point. 

• I can answer this discussion very clearly just like Elyass and Wij did. but before that, I think there is a question that you need to think about (in order be able to understand my answer afterwards) :

who are we ? who are our beloved ones ? where are we going ?

if you find answers for those questions, you will be able very easily to understand my answer when I say I definitely love God more.. 

I give you a little example in order to help you understanding my point...

Once, you had very lovely kids that you loved so much. you needed to put them in a very super kindergarten for a period of 4 months (for example) in order to get them well taught. you came after 4 months to take your kids home, but you were shocked that they denied you. they even refused to come with you, because they claimed to love their colleagues more than you. The rest of the story is or you to complete... 

Now we come back to my questions. I wish you could find good answers on them. 

And thank you very much for being very polite and very courageous against your beliefs :)

• if you want the truth then i'll say its the closest one to me, but im not an atheist or against them. but i have faith in god too and i thank him for giving me all the people around me.

• Maya,

thank you for participating. I appreciate your opinion in this kinda hot discussion! To add mine is kinda risky ..as people here taught me...

• I'm not a religious person but I believe in God. I couldn't answer that I love God because I know my self I've sin and I'm not perfect. In terms of what is important they are equal.

God taught this according to the book which I believe.

'1.Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'

2.And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'

This 2 answers cannot be separated,they are equal.

So if I obey the no. 2 without no. 1 only, it just mean I disobeyed my God

and If I choose the no.1 without number 2, I disobeyed my God

So they are equal, no more no less as it is the greatest commandments

About the query of injustice in our world.

Yes, It happens ,because people can really live freely with their own choices.

God allows us to do what ever we like. And don't want to control us.

All he want is to obey him and live with his words.

but overpowering our freewill, I don't believe so.

• Thank you Jesson for your answer. You seem linda you live  in your world you created and it is interesting to me! 

This reply was deleted.