Hello guys,I have a question for those of you, who are religious. I am atheist and that's why I am lately thinking about it. I would like to know one thing. If you should choose, tell me honestly whom do you love more: God or your closest ones such as partner, kids, parents etc? Plz don't tell me this love differs, you love both etc. Give it time and think. I would like to read clear answers. Thank you :)

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• OK it means,you believe that the world created suddenly without any reason and we should live for example about 70 years or more and die it s or life you dont think that it is ridicules.in addition it is not fair because if a person kill another person the low let to victim family to kill him and when a person kill for example 100 people again we can just kill him like the first person so its not fair because we treat to them in the same way whereas they crime was not same so as result i think our life does not finish when we die and each person should answer to his/her action in the next world.you know that GOD created us to fell in love with him.   

• This reply was deleted.
    • No u r wrong. I dont see him as u have said. I have no negative nor positive feelings. I am just trying to say that I can't see logic in taking life of little kids. If it is supposed to be test, it is pretty weird to me..human life is not something somebody would play with. This is my point...
    • Elyass, got it. So even if your all family members are dead, you are alone...you love Allah and you are thankful for this all. Thanx for explanation!
    • lool elyass..my phone likes to rewrite some words :/ sorry for changing your nickname
    • Thanx Elyah for your answer. Maybe one day when you are father of kids I will ask you again :)
  • what is point of this discussion? 

I am just asking, i will not troll\joke\pkke or smth like this, 

cuz my asnwer will relate on goal or purpose of this question, 

thank you

• muaf, I think we should respect all the religions and Hinduism is one of them. I can also look down on your islam but why... I respect all religious people, it is their choice. I just wanted to know what is for people more important, I don't want to make competition here whose religion is the best..
    • u asked me i answered u , that's all i don't hurt them 

This reply was deleted.