Hello guys,I have a question for those of you, who are religious. I am atheist and that's why I am lately thinking about it. I would like to know one thing. If you should choose, tell me honestly whom do you love more: God or your closest ones such as partner, kids, parents etc? Plz don't tell me this love differs, you love both etc. Give it time and think. I would like to read clear answers. Thank you :)

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It's up to you to keep it or to delete it...it's yours...and honestly, I completely do not know what your "like this" exactly refer to and even not interested to know...As far as I understood you asked a question and sought the answer from us each according to their perspective, and I answered according my perspective...Muslim'S perspective, you can seek other perspectives from others...
    • sure I will because Islam isn't the only one religion :-)
    • Sure for you Islam is not the lone religion...but for me and for my beliefs it is...just roam around there is a jungle out there and get back again to square zero unless.......unless you really want to learn not to mere argue...have a blessed day :)
  • Without thinking, with only feeling immediately the answer of any Muslim will be "I love Allah more than my kids, my family, my parents, and more than my own self", and not only that, but even prophet Muhammad (PBUH) comes just next after Allah in our hearts before anyone of our family or own self (reasons are not mentioned here as it would be very long to discuss or mention it)...It's our belief and the way we feel and nothing on the earth can change it and if could change it within any Muslim then s/he is not true Muslim.

Regarding to the point of if Allah wills something bad to happen to us would we be feeling same love to Him and bla bla bla?,,,with no hesitation any Muslim will answer "of course yes", because again it's the strong belief of Muslims that allllll what Allah wills to us must be for reason of goodness for us, even if we see it from our limited sight of view as a bad thing.

Prophet Muhammad taught us that "How excellent is the case of a faithful servant! There is good for him in everything and this is not the case with anyone except him. If prosperity attends him, he expresses gratitude to Allah and that is good for him; and if adversity befalls him, he endures it patiently and that is better for him."...........so this is a blocked way with any Muslim :)

• As far as I know, we don't discuss here only Allah, so I am not getting why you all guys Muslims, feel so offended by such questions. There are other religions and I hope people will express their opinions here too :-)

• Iki :D
  • hi Luci!Thank you because of your question that cause to think about this topic but you know i think at first you should describe your belief about god and then its possible to answer this question.because when you believe that god created the world,help us,and even love us(the way that moslems believe to GOD) you can not compare it whit anythings such as your family,partner or etc .At the end i ask you to answer this question honestly, imagine that you are alone in a little boat in the ocean and the weather is too stormy and you will die because the boat is almost broken so in this situation you dont ask unwillingly some one or sth  to help you? what would be that person or thing except GOD when you are alone in the boat in ocean.   

• Yes, I believe in Big Bang Theory and I don't find anything you described ridiculous. Please don't mock me since m not doing anything against u. Thanx.
    • so who caused the Big Bang...?
      who created the source of the Big Bang...?

• behzad,
      thank you for participating! Well, as I have said, I am atheist, I don't believe in God. I meant God as a part of people's life, God they believe in. We all believe in something and if sth u described would happen to me...I would try to take action, to fight instead of praying and waiting for miracle. I believe in myself, my abilities and that I am able to change something :-)
This reply was deleted.