Hello again EC members!

You know how I love to hear your thoughts, each and every one of you, all of those opinions, reasons, aspirations and inspirations in life are all valuable for me as I love to read all of them again and again.

Now, I would like to know who inspired your life, can you please share at least 3 people living or dead, relative or not, famous or unknown to us and tell me why?

To follow the norms, I should start with my three people who have inspired my life ( of course, please do remember how Christ fanatic I am, so He is the topped of them all, but I will not include Him here, as I don't want to suggest question), and motivates me in my everyday life.

1. Eliseo Soriano, our overall servant in my church, okay I would like to set aside the religious connotation of this person though it's very difficult for me to do that. He is the most defame preacher of all time, in this contemporary era. (Sigh) Let me continue why, during my agnostics days I hate the guy really, how he answered people, he is so straightforward but I can't even refute his words and answers, no trace of deceit in every word and he is the kind of person who will not promote himself, nor exalt his person to gain praises to people. In fact, he doesn't even care if you love him or hate him, take it or leave it. He is so industrious, a lover of knowledge, a frustrated Scientist like me and well-known DEBATER. I love his logical deductions and inductions, and you can never sway him in your opinion as he has evidence to stand on his own, to back up his premises. He is not a college graduate but knows how to speak English, Portuguese, Spanish and basic of Chinese, he can even debate using the three languages if someone would ask for it. By this, I've got motivated to see for more reasons, why? how? I became so factual and considerate if the case needed such. 

2. Alfredo, my father, the guy who did everything he can to support us, love us, protect us and nurture us. It's so difficult for me to define him without tears, really! All throughout these years, he's there to advise me what to do with this and that, and always cheering me up when I'm so down. I want to be like my father, who is a very considerate guy, he even works for other people without asking anything in return (that's the reason for mom's nagged moments), he sacrificed most of his time to help other people. I want to sacrifice something for others too. 

3. Abhiana, my niece, when she came to the picture I realized how to be a real parent even though she didn't come from me. That I learned how to care more and see myself less just to make her happy, she is so silly that I forget any irritation, annoyance and irksome a child could get. She inspires me to hopefully teach kinder children, or toddlers, as I want to understand them more. I want to protect her and her rights as well as other children's right. Idealistic. 

So guys, hope I can read some shares here, please don't focus on my list, focus on YOUR list, it is YOU not me who has a deeper significance here.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Wow, Elisa! so nice of you to share these delicate matters to my discussion, thank you! I can relate to your no. 1 as it looks like my high school crush who was my first love. Hahaha! It's the same that I study hard to compete him and prove to him that I'm someone. hahaha! Silly teenager life. :)

About your no. 2, it's a bit sad, I know. But it's a good thing that despite that short moment with your brother, you were inspired by him. :)

no. 3 is, of course, self-explanatory, that's why you ended up marrying him. :D

Thanks for leaving your precious inspiration here! :)

Elisa Nguyen said:

They are people that went with me just a short period of life,but I appreciate how they inspired my life. Sometimes,I look back and don't even know how I passed that period if they don't exist in this world.
    1. A male classmate at high school.I like him a lot,and even keep that feeling though it's 12 yrs already. We were even not close friends and didn't talk to each other a lot. But everyday I could see him in the class, I had inspiration to study very well. And I did well during 3 yrs at high school. Sometimes,I wish I had told him that I like him a lot & we developed better relationship. Now, we don't even contact, but I always follow his Facebook. To see him happy, I also have inspiration to keep happiness in my life.
    2. My fostet brother and my most lover: he passed away. No words can describe how he inspired me in 4 yrs at university. I even do twice better than my ability. It was the most miserable time in my past when all my trust put in him comes to the most silly thing I did. But until now, I cannot get the same inspiration from anyone
    3. My current husband: the one who inspires me to be the real I am. I don't have to try to be clever girl,a caring wife or a good daughter. He loves all the things of me. So,he inspires me to live the most comfortable life that I want.
    Who has inspired you in your life and why?
    Hello again EC members! You know how I love to hear your thoughts, each and every one of you, all of those opinions, reasons, aspirations and inspira…
  • They are people that went with me just a short period of life,but I appreciate how they inspired my life. Sometimes,I look back and don't even know how I passed that period if they don't exist in this world.
    1. A male classmate at high school.I like him a lot,and even keep that feeling though it's 12 yrs already. We were even not close friends and didn't talk to each other a lot. But everyday I could see him in the class, I had inspiration to study very well. And I did well during 3 yrs at high school. Sometimes,I wish I had told him that I like him a lot & we developed better relationship. Now, we don't even contact, but I always follow his Facebook. To see him happy, I also have inspiration to keep happiness in my life.
    2. My fostet brother and my most lover: he passed away. No words can describe how he inspired me in 4 yrs at university. I even do twice better than my ability. It was the most miserable time in my past when all my trust put in him comes to the most silly thing I did. But until now, I cannot get the same inspiration from anyone
    3. My current husband: the one who inspires me to be the real I am. I don't have to try to be clever girl,a caring wife or a good daughter. He loves all the things of me. So,he inspires me to live the most comfortable life that I want.
  • Ohh! Thanks for giving these data Arif, yeah, I know Jesus is only a prophet for Islam.

Can you tell, how's this prophet Mohammad touch other people's life, and your life as well? Is there any particular scenario where you can use his teaching to your daily application? 

Just Learner said:

Mosa =Moses and Esa =Jesus. Yes, they
    Hello again EC members! You know how I love to hear your thoughts, each and every one of you, all of those opinions, reasons, aspirations and inspira…
  • Mosa =Moses and Esa =Jesus. Yes, they
  • Ibrahim is Abraha,right? who are Mosa and Esa? are they from the old testament as well?

Just Learner said:

Yes, Ibrahim ( peace be upon him), mosa ( peace be upon him) and Esa (peace be upon him). They all are also inspirational leaders as I read much about them.
  • Yes, Ibrahim ( peace be upon him), mosa ( peace be upon him) and Esa (peace be upon him). They all are also inspirational leaders as I read much about them.
  • I think prophet Mohammad is such an inspiration to almost all Muslims in the world, aside from him, do you have any other Prophet in mind?

Just Learner said:

All the prophets (peace be upon them) who are mentioned in our Holy Book, Quran and Muhammad (peace be upon him) is much more inspirational among them.
  • He ( may blessing of Allah be upon him) departed from this worldly life almost 9 years ago.
  • Is your grandfather still alive, Arif?

Just Learner said:

There are many inspirational personalities. The top of all personalities is my Prophet (peace be upon him ) and my grand grand father who taught norms, principles, etiquettes and way of life as per sharia
  • All the prophets (peace be upon them) who are mentioned in our Holy Book, Quran and Muhammad (peace be upon him) is much more inspirational among them.
This reply was deleted.