DEAR MEMBERS OF MY EC FAMILY AND MY LOVELY FRIENDS !!

PLS WRITE YOUR COMMENTS CLEARLY AS U KNOW YOUR OPINIONS ALWAYS PRECIOUS FOR ME .

HOW DO U THINK  ??

_WHICH LANGUAGES  IN THE WORLD DO U LOVE OR HATE  ??..

_HOW MANY LANGUAGES CAN U SPEAK  ??..

_WOULD U LIKE TO KNOW MANY LANGUAGES ??..

_IS IT SO  HARD TO LEARN MANY LANGUAGE ??..

_IS IT DEPEND ON YOUR LOCATION TO KNOW SOME  LANGUAGE OR IT IS DEPEND ON U ??..

_IS IT NECESSARY  IN YOUR COUNTRY TO KNOW SOME LANGUAGE  AND WHY??..

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• first of all, i love my mother language i.e TELUGU and i started loving English and now iam passionate to speak in English.

i can speak 3 languages such as telugu, hindi and english. iam fluent in telugu and manageable in hindi and english.

apart from this , im also interested to learn french

yes, as for as my concern, it depends upon your location, you will learn some languages. but, due to the globalization, whole world has to know English. And if we are interested in other countries culture and learn languages, we can!

yes, irrespective of your country, you have to know the prevelant language of that country.otherwise,it will create a communication barrier.

• first of all i love my native mother tongue georgian. i know englishbut i love french italian spain portugese. but my country location is problembecouse here must be russian becouse its our neibhour. also since 1921 to 1989 georgia was member of big impery sovited union and people up 50 years know russian but -29 almost nobody knows especiali afte war between russia ad georgia. 

• i think and maybe others people are agree with me its advantage  for evryone being known  with several languages, firstly its depend on government where each one was born, for example, in my contry azerbaijan is native language and russian is the most familiar, but in Algeria arabian languages is native but french is the most common, and futhermore a girl from bosnia told me in her country spain + french are studing in school, and i think its a advantage for them, i wish ti have same rule in my country,moreover everybody have to know the most common using language of the his or her living counrty  as deeper as possible, then he or she will be able to protect himself or herself by using language from all bad situation.

• 10x u Adam !

• This reply was deleted.
    • 10x  Hiep Duy Ngo !

• This reply was deleted.
    • 10x u masud !

• me 2 :)

• Hi friend!

_WHICH LANGUAGES  IN THE WORLD DO U LOVE OR HATE  ??

>I do love my native language ~Arabic~ ! It is such special , sweet and awesome language! if u speak arabic very well u will not find difficulties in any other lang. I dont hate any language, maybe I dont like  some people but learning their language will help us to understand them...

_HOW MANY LANGUAGES CAN U SPEAK  ??

> I can speak Arabic , french , english and Spanish !

_WOULD U LIKE TO KNOW MANY LANGUAGES ??

> Why not! I like learning new things , especially languages! it is fun!

_IS IT SO  HARD TO LEARN MANY LANGUAGE ?

>I DOnt  think so! because ~if u want u can ~ and our minds have the ability to learn many different things maybe we will face problems on the pronunciation but we can write and speak it!

_IS IT DEPEND ON YOUR LOCATION TO KNOW SOME  LANGUAGE OR IT IS DEPEND ON U?

>  both of them!

IS IT NECESSARY  IN YOUR COUNTRY TO KNOW SOME LANGUAGE  AND WHY??

>Yeah right , it is important to be polyglot in my country and everywhere ! languages are very important to understand ppl and in the work and so on! English is very important nowadays ! all the ppl , from different countries , religions and beliefs can understand each others thanks to english!

thats all :P

This reply was deleted.