DEAR MEMBERS OF MY EC FAMILY AND MY LOVELY FRIENDS !!

PLS WRITE YOUR COMMENTS CLEARLY AS U KNOW YOUR OPINIONS ALWAYS PRECIOUS FOR ME .

HOW DO U THINK  ??

_WHICH LANGUAGES  IN THE WORLD DO U LOVE OR HATE  ??..

_HOW MANY LANGUAGES CAN U SPEAK  ??..

_WOULD U LIKE TO KNOW MANY LANGUAGES ??..

_IS IT SO  HARD TO LEARN MANY LANGUAGE ??..

_IS IT DEPEND ON YOUR LOCATION TO KNOW SOME  LANGUAGE OR IT IS DEPEND ON U ??..

_IS IT NECESSARY  IN YOUR COUNTRY TO KNOW SOME LANGUAGE  AND WHY??..

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I love to speak English,It is very precise,polite and nice language.It is very easy to learn,

language.it
    This domain may be for sale!
    • tee naz 

gotcha ur mind 

10x u :)

• Of course, my dear,  every one loves his mother tongue. my mother tongue is Arabic ,& my country ( Sudan ) is a lingual country , we have more than 300 hundred local languages.

in my own opinion no language is been hated , maybe we find a difficult language , more, and the most difficult language.

I can speak Arabic as native speaker , English as foreign language, and a little chinese.

I want to be linguistic ; my dad speaks four languages , so friends more you learn languages ,more you could communicate with others.

• mahgoub fahmi 

10x u for participation & ur valuable comment !

• I love whichever that can help me to make a living here, so it is situational dear.

• 10x u TC CHAN !

• I don't hate any languages I think they are all fascinating. Some are unique others share common roots. Others are lost to us. Languages changes over time, we only need to look at the difference between English and American English. The Internet has linked communities together and may change human languages forever. Now they might converge rather than diverge.

I can only speak English fluently. I can speak a little German and Norwegian. I find it easier to read than to speak. This is true even I my native English. Then there are computer languages of which I am fluent in many :)

Sadly learning new human languages is much harder than computer ones. Different scripts make some seem even more foreign. There are so many: Latin, Greek/Coptic, Cyrillic, Armenian, Hebrew, Arabic, Devanagari, Benghali, Gurmukhi, Gujarati, Oriya, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Sinhala, Thai, Lao, Tibetan, Myanmar, Georgian, Hangul Jamo, Ethiopic, Cherokee, Khmer, Mongolian, Hiragana, Katakana, Bopomofo, Kanbun, Deseret and Shavian. This is not a complete list, but only the alphabets my computer can draw on screen.

In England there are some people who don't even speak English. We have thriving communities of other peoples who took their languages with them when they came here. But in truth I think if you want to live in a country you should make an effort to learn the local language.

•  Tim Bedford 

u 've written such a great comment 

liked ur thoughts regarding this discussion 

10x u for this admirable participation !

• This reply was deleted.
  • I like Arabic, English and I wanna learn korean language and learning hangul writing. While Indonesian is my mother tongue is not imposibble for me to learn other languages, I like to learn multi languages. I learn English and Arabic since I was a child, and now I wanna learn other, I like watching korean movies and they language are nice to hear. Hope I can learn korean language.. HWAITING!!! Gamsahamnida.. Annyeong hi gyeseyo...

* Hwaiting means Fighting

* Gamsahamnida --> Thank you

* Annyeong hi Gyeseyo --> Good bye..

I LOVE U SERA SISTER....

This reply was deleted.