DEAR MEMBERS OF MY EC FAMILY AND MY LOVELY FRIENDS !!

PLS WRITE YOUR COMMENTS CLEARLY AS U KNOW YOUR OPINIONS ALWAYS PRECIOUS FOR ME .

HOW DO U THINK  ??

_WHICH LANGUAGES  IN THE WORLD DO U LOVE OR HATE  ??..

_HOW MANY LANGUAGES CAN U SPEAK  ??..

_WOULD U LIKE TO KNOW MANY LANGUAGES ??..

_IS IT SO  HARD TO LEARN MANY LANGUAGE ??..

_IS IT DEPEND ON YOUR LOCATION TO KNOW SOME  LANGUAGE OR IT IS DEPEND ON U ??..

_IS IT NECESSARY  IN YOUR COUNTRY TO KNOW SOME LANGUAGE  AND WHY??..

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• DEAR KHALED EMAM

i totally agree with ur mind in this case 

10x u for da ur valuable comment :)

• This reply was deleted.
    • HI KELLY

10x u for the  participation  and  a  nice  comment  :)

• hi u, i love best my mother language, beside it i love English too, it is too hard for me to learn English well because i don't have change to practice it, but i still love it. English becomes the normal language, so there are no reasons to negative that English is the most beautiful language in the world.

• HI  Dao Thi Thanh Loan

10X u so much for the participation and ur  valuable comment :)

• hello, i love this topic!

i love my mother tongue fisrt, and that is Cantonese (another chinese spoken in southern China, including HongKong). Then, i love chinese (mandarin), which is one of the most difficult languages in the world. As for other languages, some may sound funnny/ strange but i will not hate any of them because languages are tools for communication. Every language deserves to be respected.

i can speak Cantonese, Chinese, English, Japanese(elementary) and French (beginner).

i really wanna know as many languages as i can. To know is not to learn. To learn a new language takes so much time and energy. i just wanna know sth for daily communication, like "hello""thank you"" how much is it" so that one day if i meet foreigners i can say "hello" to him/her.

well, it is really hard for me to handle a few languages at the same time. i am leaarning japanese and french both by myself, which is really a huge challenge for me.

to some extent, i agree that location accounts for my languages, esp Cantonese and Mandarin. I chose Japanese as my second language in university also becasue it is kinda similar with Chinese. well, i also like japanese culture.  However, with the social network, nothing is impossible if you really put your heart into it.I think this is why so many ec members caome here to improve their english.

for the last question, though english is an international language, it is not really popular in China, except in eastern China. China is so huge that chinese is still the main language here. and here we have many many dialects. If foreigners really want to live here for a longer time, esp the inland of China, it is important to learn some daily chinese, because many many chinese in inland china cannot speak/hear/ write english. But if they are just coming for travelling, it is ok. That is, foreigners travel to some big cities like Beijing/ Shanghai/Guangzhou, it is ok not to know chinese because some locals can understand english; if traveling  elsewhere , it is better to know some daily expression of chinese.

wow, it is kinda long for reading. thank you very much for your patience and attention.

have a nice day.

•  wing 

WOW  what an astonishing comment when i  saw  this  truly  my  eyes  was  in o.O

cuz  not  every  member  write  a  long &  such  an enough  comment  here  like  u  ,,unfortunatelly  the  count  of  them r da  less

i totally  agree  with  ur  mind  regarding da languages 

keep it  up  friend  

well done  

now u  deserve  a  huge  thanks  !:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKKK  U  !

• This reply was deleted.
    • HI SUHAIB

what a  marvellous comment  u put here 

great friend 

10x  u so much for the  participation :)

• hi

nice topic , I love my mother language Arabic, also I like Turkish .Now I can speak only two ,but I hope soon learn more languages. I love   learning language ,am enjoying it . You know learning language activate many brain function ,memorizing ,speaking ,writing skills so it think it is funny and is not hard. Just enjoying it. I think it is depend on  both person  and location. It is necessary for every one to now other language because the word become smaller and you will need it now or later on.  

• HI white Rose

i also love  arabic  language and agree with ur mind concerning this topic 

10x u for the comment :)

• 1. I love My mother tongue.. and must learn English for my work

2. Two.. my mother tongue and English..

3. Yes, I like .. but how...?

4. Yes, If I am in a foreign country without any one from native language .. it will be easy

5. It depends on both, anyway I think we must use in practically ,

6. Yes, because English is the international language

This reply was deleted.