DEAR MEMBERS OF MY EC FAMILY AND MY LOVELY FRIENDS !!

PLS WRITE YOUR COMMENTS CLEARLY AS U KNOW YOUR OPINIONS ALWAYS PRECIOUS FOR ME .

HOW DO U THINK  ??

_WHICH LANGUAGES  IN THE WORLD DO U LOVE OR HATE  ??..

_HOW MANY LANGUAGES CAN U SPEAK  ??..

_WOULD U LIKE TO KNOW MANY LANGUAGES ??..

_IS IT SO  HARD TO LEARN MANY LANGUAGE ??..

_IS IT DEPEND ON YOUR LOCATION TO KNOW SOME  LANGUAGE OR IT IS DEPEND ON U ??..

_IS IT NECESSARY  IN YOUR COUNTRY TO KNOW SOME LANGUAGE  AND WHY??..

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I love my mother tongue Arabic..i also love learning about English , and i try  time to time to learn about French..in the future , i would love to learn about Chinese and Spanish..

• dear Abderrahim

i also love  arabic lang so much ,10x u for the comment 

• This reply was deleted.
    • dear Eunice

10x u for the participation

• I think every body like their mother tounge.then I like my mother tounge (persion).I hate arabic beacuse my teachers  teach arabic very hard .Some of arabic's teacher theach very hard.I love to learn English.I think it is not hard to learn some langueges if the people want to learn . 

• dear ghazal

10x u so much for the comment ,u r right there is no obstacle the way learning if u  wanna by heart

• This reply was deleted.
    • dear  Mahendra

10x u fr the  comment and  never  give  up ..! 

good  luck !

• My favorite language is Persian language, i'm happy that i am from Iran because i can read a amazing poem of Iranian poets i know English language and my native language (Persian) before i don't learn English language as well as my native language i don't want to learn any other language, i don't know about other languages but learning English language is is not very hard and it depend to our effort and our location, i think this days each person must know at least two languages 

• dear ARIO

i agree with u but we have to know even over 5 languages,,cuz it is  really  help us in our life for to communicate ..10x u so much for the participation and ur enough clear comment !

• dear Seeker 

10x u so much for the great comment  and participation

• First of all, the language that i love is defenitely my native language, uzbek. Than english, russian, persian. As far as I'm concerned there is not any language in the world that i hate. 

Besides my mother tongue, i can speak english and russian.

Undoubtly, i would love to learn and be able to speak in other foreign languages too! I would be really commendable.

I think it depends on person's second nature and abilities at learning some other language. If one is willing enough to immerse some foreign language in, most probably h/she will achieve admirable results.

Mostly, it depends on your location and environment.

Yes, it is very necessary to know some other language except our native in my country. It helps to get promotions in workplace and opens a door of commendable opportunities to people.

In conclusion, Sera thank you very much for such absorbing questions! It was very nice to me to reply every single of them! 

This reply was deleted.