DEAR MEMBERS OF MY EC FAMILY AND MY LOVELY FRIENDS !!

PLS WRITE YOUR COMMENTS CLEARLY AS U KNOW YOUR OPINIONS ALWAYS PRECIOUS FOR ME .

HOW DO U THINK  ??

_WHICH LANGUAGES  IN THE WORLD DO U LOVE OR HATE  ??..

_HOW MANY LANGUAGES CAN U SPEAK  ??..

_WOULD U LIKE TO KNOW MANY LANGUAGES ??..

_IS IT SO  HARD TO LEARN MANY LANGUAGE ??..

_IS IT DEPEND ON YOUR LOCATION TO KNOW SOME  LANGUAGE OR IT IS DEPEND ON U ??..

_IS IT NECESSARY  IN YOUR COUNTRY TO KNOW SOME LANGUAGE  AND WHY??..

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Oh ! haha
    U don't mean that others hadn't mentioned before ! ha?
    •  dear  sniper  venom not all  but some of them hiden their  fellings  about  hating language ..tks u for the  check up and  your  feedback 

• Persian and German r the bbbbbbbbest eeeeeeveh. I LLLLLove them. Esp in the way which Rammstein sings German.
    Of course, every one likes to know languages, but first of all it demands eagerness in order not to leave them away in the mid of way and talent for being able to deal with it.
    The country condition is really effective coz a learner needs facilities, prapered and available.
    BTW, I disgust hindu,french,chinese,japanis,...
    • GREAT  U R  BRAVE AND CONFESSED THAT  U HATE  .....AHAHHA  10X U   FOR THE WROTE  TRUTH ..AND THANK U FOR THE YOUR  VALUABLE OPINION 

• i also love my mother tongue dear. i can speak urdu which is my national language.and i can speak english well also.i love arabic language and mostly i recite the holy quran which is arabic language,

• thank u for the your precious  comment  dear happy life 

• This reply was deleted.
    • NIHAL ?? SIS ?? WHERE R U ?

TKS U FOR THE  OPINION

• This reply was deleted.
    • DEAR  BEAUTY

I M HAPPY TO SEE U HERE ,,,THANK U FOR THE YOUR  VALUABLE OPINION DEAR

2392954984?profile=original

•  dear  friend definitely u r specially  clever  ,,THANK U !  for the  feedback 

•        Without any hesitation I will say;" Arabic language". Arabic language is my mother tongue, so, it represent my Arabian identity which I proud of. Above that, our Holly Quran was come from Allah written  in Arabic language, that makes me adore it very much. My friend, my loving for Arabic language didn't deny me to learn other languages such as; English and French. Learning foreign languages keeps us informed of what happens in the world, and it makes us enjoy our journey when we travel abroad. My best for you.  

This reply was deleted.