Replies

• Hi, navdeep singh. Thank you for your response.

• I can tolerate up to one hour if the reason for arriving late is genuine. Also, the level of tolerance may depend on the kind of activity I am going to engage with during the waiting period. If I am waiting in some isolated place without internet access then I may become intolerant. 

• Hello, Nadira. Thank you for your response. It is interesting that people's way of thinking about a delay differs from country to country.

• Punctuality  would  be  a bonus   as  it does  not waste any ones  time . ...IF  one  is expected  to wait  then I suppose one has to focus on something  interesting  to while away  the time . in my part of the world too punctuality  is not in the  book ..very  informal  :)

• Hello, Paula. Thank you for your response. I agree with you. Making someone wait is to make him waste time.

• It is considered rude to make someone wait past the time of the meeting in my country.  Of course sometimes people are late.....but usually they will call and say they are running late or that something has delayed them.  It is really disrespectful to be late if you haven't a good reason.  The person waiting might have another appointment later.  They made the time for you......so I feel one should try their best to be on time.  I will confess I hate waiting...…..ugh!!!  So if 15 minutes pass and I have no word from the late party......I go on my way.  

• Hi, Roman. Thank you for your response. Really? What are you doing while waiting for them? It is a waste of time, isn't it?

• Everything is a waste of time. I do everything that makes me distracted from waiting.

• It depends on the situation and the atmosphere of the place, where I have to wait.

Usually I can wait for my friend for the whole day.

• Hi, Onee-chan. Thank you for your response. Hahaha. I agree with you. I add this. :D

90 minutes...... Is this a Joke?

120 minutes...... I won't meet you by appointment from now on.

This reply was deleted.