Replies

• Hi, Estanis. Thank you for your response. Do you mean you don't mind their delay? Even if the delay is more than an hour?

• Arigato Tam! You wouldn't believe me if I told you that we do not care much about an appointment or a rendezvous. Maybe during emergencies yes, we try to meet the person at the proper time. Once my friend promised to meet me at seven. He came at nine the next day. I was not upset. Thanks for sharing.

• To be honest, I dislike unpunctuality. I can't accept except for unavoidable circumstances for a delay of about more than half an hour. Nevertheless, I have to admit to having been waiting even longer, sometimes. It has been depending on the person or the reason for waiting.

• There are very few things I can't hardly bear but you mentioned one of them. 

• I guess half an hour, but that's so annoying waiting for someone. We should be punctual. 

• Hi, Rosemary. Thank you for your response.

•    No one is punctual  here  so , I will wait for half an hour  :) I know it's funny  but people in my part of the world  aren't  punctual   . They arrive  late and leave late in gatherings  

This reply was deleted.