Replies

• Thank you for your response.

• You mean when they promise, right?

Zero ''tolerence''. That's vile.

• Hello, Rene. Do you mean that the closer the friend, the longer you can wait for them?

• It depends who that friend is : )

• Thank you for your response. Yes, we can connect with people easily nowadays, so people can send message explaining their delay easily. However I want to ask it in the case that they don't send it.

• Dear Tam,

Is it necessary to meet people/friends in person and discuss issues in modern context? I’m sorry to say that we can now easily use the technology and get the issues solved without so called physical meetings. Phone calls, and some wonderful tech-platforms for audio-video communication, for example, Skype, WhatsApp, Viber, LINE, imo etc. So, dear Tam, I think we now don’t want to waste our time waiting at some places to meet our friends. Good Luck!

• Is it in the case that they have no particular reason for the delay?

• It depends on the reason of the delay.

• Hello,  Youssef. Thank you for your response. Yes, it seems to be so. I can know that from this question.

• It depends on the culture. In my place, we are not puntual. Sometimes more than one hour or two hours. We count by hours here( in my place)  not by minutes hahaha. So the question should be ... how many hours you can tolerate ...

This reply was deleted.