Replies

• you should see my bird :) do you think it is very pretty ? ^.^

2381223968?profile=original
    • Oh my God!
      I've just fall in love! I love Yellow feathers? What's your name?
    • He's so lovely!
  • i love to look at the swimming gold fish.  The way they move, the way their fins wave like a transparent lacy cloth, and the way they seem to glide inside a lovely decorated aquarium.............I just find it so therapeutic.
  • In my opinion pets in general are famous. Because it's so nice if you come home and a lovely pet is waiting for you. :-) I spend a lot of time in playing with my cat. She loves to run after the ball and jumping with some toys. It's nice to watch her playing.
  • Well, this is my favourite pet if I can have! I don't think any cat can do it....

• Hey super! Your dog is really intelligent! You're right, only a dog is able to do such tricks. Your dog ist an artist.

But cats have other lovable characteristics.

A really nice video! :-)

Best wishes

Tina

• Same with you Surawan. Rabbits are easy to take care. Our rabbit runs freely around our house all day long. He is disciplined. He urinates and makes his bowel in one place only. He also eats anything, but his main food is a green leafy vegetable. That is why my profile picture is a rabbit, it looks very similarly with Vanila (our rabbit's name).=)
  • Dear Tina, no, I don't have any pets at this moment. The reason is that I don't have time to take care of them and if I want to travel, I have no one to take care of them. But, I really love dogs. Maybe in the future, I 'll get an aquarium. I love fish too and especially it makes me feel relaxed by looking at the water.
  • You're right Germansheppard and San Bernard are really delightful dogs.

I had a dog during my childhood. He was named Rexi and he was a combination from Germansheppard and hunting dog. At the moment I'm living with a cat and so I have a fixation about cats. :-)

Do you have a dog at the moment? 

This reply was deleted.