What was your dream when you were child ? we all had dreams....like to be actress..some of us wanna be pilot and some of us wanna be crazy thing like to be princess or to be barbie or  even marry with some one odd ..like some actor he he he ..what was yours ?

Come back to your childhood and tell us what was your dream  ?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

•  ⊱ Mickey ⊰ you are a SUPERWOMAN giggling :P look at your self :-*2387430433?profile=original2387430837?profile=original 

• What a great and sacred dream dear Zarkasy ..this is very nice ..and hope you are a teacher now ..thanks for your comment :)"2387430165?profile=original

• when i was a child i wanted to become a teacher first.After that when i saw a police woman i wanted to become like that.But luckily i became a teacher.

• I had a lot of dreams, which one do you like to hear? To be a super girl or to be a super girl? giggling~

• when i was a child i was inspired by my father, so i want to become a teacher

• Sima, asiyeh frooq??. Pl explain more about that girl.
    • There's no need to say sory Sima.It's more than enough for me, that you feel my emotions. I always feel proud when you tell me bro.You'r my proud sister :-)
    • Thanks Brother Asif ,And thanks God that you are not upset on me .:)" be happy :)"

• hmmm, you can say that, you become a star member, and you've no time to reply my question, ok sis take care.
    • Dear brother i do not mean like that plz forgive me ..i do not wanna lose a brother like you ..i mean that i did a mistake and i really do not know about her :(

This reply was deleted.