Replies

• Serious but true, after I get up in the morning, I go back to sleep for another ten minutes...

• The very first thing I wanna do is to grab my cellphone and watch what time it is. I need to make an important decision whether I should get up or continue sleeping :P. 

• I was going to say "make my bed" but that isn't entirely true. The first thing I do in the morning is stare out my window. I spend quite a while just doing nothing before I drag myself out of bed. 

• like the ones in ur page ,, i like it, made my day thank you

• coffee...coffee with my eyes closed....

• Everyday Morning, I ll get up with a question in my mind, as whether i have to go and make tea and give it to hubby or will he give me surprise....I ll wait for sometime to hear some vessels sound from Kitchen.... kekeke... but most of the time i dont hear sounds...Hummm..

• First of All I say to Assalmualikum to my wife and baby then recite Dua & Kalimaimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTa6G-z4MJsXy6fh8-5BD6HWzaOby857to4-08UUNA1t0zQXp65images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmGCRSQW4dYtVHIriWpzpOU2WLoi4Xo60-yd3_fV4qkQuWrD8L

then wash hand & clean my teeth with miswak & make Wadu & go to Masjid to offer Fajar prayer then recite few page from Holy Quran ,then come back home & take bath after that take breakfast then go to office 

•  Pray & Nescafe Mug with checking msg online and follow the news of the world :)

• And started regular work as usual
  • I woke up at half past ten with nothing to I will do with a bad mood and broke after while changed to positive way then removed caver taking deep breathing and started a good day witb my work
This reply was deleted.