Replies

• i  am a staff in a e-commerce cmpany,in my worktime,some assignment is boring,but some are interesting.

as i have just begun my job,there is much to learn and i can also feel great pressure.When i entered the company,i stayed in the training room with my partners.about two weeks later,we were assigned to different departments.i felt lonely in my deparment,and also i dont think some of them show kindness to me.

so the point is coming,the best part for during my work is the lunch time cause we can gather and talk something we like,gossiping or kiding,very relaxing and happy.

the worst thing ,of course ,is the contrary to above ,that is i will have to be back to the team i work now,see them again,feel the cold again.so terrible

• My job is my hobby... no schedule, no commitment. Nothing to say about meeting people from all over the world. I work as a freelance interpretor in a bride agency.

• I think I'm blessed enough since my job is also my hobby. I like to write and my job requires me to write like I'm used to.

• The lovable nurses have made my job (being a doctor) more enjoyable! It's said that you won't get bored if the team includes both men and women! That is so true! In fact, my wife is a nurse.

• One time, I gave lessons about 'THE INVERTEBRATES' and 'THE VERTEBRATES' to my elementary students.  After a week, it was recess time, one of my students called me.  (I could see the rest of the students outside the room.)  He rushed toward me and told me excitedly, " Look Ma'am Anele, there's a lot of invertebrates outside."  Wondering about it, I went outside to where the group of my students was....... gathering and looking at something.  

Gossssssh!  They were feasting over the earthworms they saw on the ground.  When they saw me they also said the same thing that the first student told me...  "Look Ma'am Anele, invertebrates."  (hahaha....they no longer call them "earthworms").

Well at least, they can fully grasp the meaning of the word "invertebrate" and be able to differentiate it from vertebrate.  I don't know how to put incidents like this in one word........but this is the best part about my job as a teacher.

• I love this story! Thanks for sharing. It reminded me of something that happened last week. My son asked me what "Go figure" meant (he heard my husband saying it). As soon as he understood how to use it he started saying it over and over. This brought a smile to my face, and reminded me why I love language. It also reminded me to add this expression to some materials I was working on about idioms.

• Ohhh.......why did you quit being a teacher?  Your story was so touching.  But being a trainer is quite similar to a teacher's job, right?

• And the best part of my job..wow...It's his salary..lol...I can keep all his money..oppsss....

Now, I'm serious..How can I anser your question? just...I can earn money for my Kids. I can give them all the best things. And I really love my job because I can meet people and I can talk..talk..talk..lol...

• My Teacher,

Now, I work in my small company. I'm manager..but hahaha....It's too funny, when my customer asks me about my position..I always say them : I'm secretary, but with my husband : lol...lol...lol....I'm genenal director...(ohhh...because that company belongs to us (He and I), and of course, his position must lower than mine...kekeke...)

Sorry...Can You understand my mean? opppsss....sometimes, I want to write more...but my English..hhhh...

• I make a living out of teaching, the best part is the interaction with children. As an English teacher as a second language, for me it is rewarding to see how they increase their level day by day. How they paraphrase your values teachings and they lecture their own classmates. I really enjoy it.At the end of the year to make the notes before- after comparison to notice how much they have improved during the whole school year.I also delight parents acknowledgement throught their last meeting notes in the annual school book.

http://it.At/
This reply was deleted.