Replies

• Koy baat nahi , Mr. Mishaikh. You are a man to respect. Besides, children are the decoration of life. Thank you both.

• Am I going to say anything against the great blogger or the lovely Evangelina? Money and children are the decoration or the ornament of life. I agree with you both. Thanks for your comment Eva.

• Freedom and Respect from other people!!!

Marriage, Children and Business and Science...

• Friends make me happy!

• Bahut acha Hain, Mishaikh janab! Indeed, it is very touching. Ithanks means that Mr. Mishaikh is a kind man, too. Thanks for your sincere comment on that discussion.

• I heard some advice to be happy in an article. It says
    ・Don't compare yourself to others. Live your own life.
    ・Choose things by yourself. We feel more motivated to choose things by ourselves than to do things under compulsion.
    ・Love people. There are studies that show that people feel happy when they love someone.
    ・Appreciate every day. Feeling grateful for being alive is the most important thing to being happy.

I agree with it.

• Dara 

I am most of the time a very serious, tense looking person. But whenever I see a child, a baby, a kid, that very single look put a smile on my face. This very moment of my life makes me feel happy.

This reply was deleted.