Using your imagination, think of what your name can relate to. hmmm, how can I express it? let me give you an example. I am Mickey, so I can relate it to March. Faraz, February, Tim New, T Mal, TK Chan, Tuesday. Eric, Eleven o'clock. So try to relate it to time[or if u cant, other stuff will do as well]~ Do you wanna have a try?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Naseh, of course, it is a nice try!

Naseh, also you can relate it to Nevember!

Thanks!

• This reply was deleted.
  • Dear Micky u are so creative,indeed
    undoubtedly My name "Melody" relates to Music 
    but as a huge manchester united Fan,Melody,Manchester united lover :)

• Hmm, it is a wise name! [EC-wise, likewise, Time-wise...giggling~]

Boo Boo Bear:You do come up with some good plans,Yogi.
    Yogi Bear:Here we go!
    Yogi Bear:That's because 'im smarter than the average bear.
    [I like Boo Boo very much, cute name cute role! ;-)]
    Special explanation! Thanks, dear Faraz!
  • My name is Quang. In Vietnamese, this word has two meanings: (i) it means "the light", "the shine", look into this side, it seems to be so optimistic and promising that before I've ever dreamed about a wealthy and rich life waiting for me ahead, (ii) it means an equipment of farmer using to bear rice/grain from fields to home. It's made from bamboo with detailed descriptions as the image below. According to this meaning, I will have an uneasy life..

Quang ganh.JPG

• vvquang, thank you for your detailed explanation! It's a nice name, either meaning is good. (i) "the light" brings us hope;(ii) a shoulder pole [or a carrying pole], in Chinese, the heavier you carry on your shoulder, the more competent you are; the more you carry, the more you learn!

• I wonder what your real name means in Chinese, Mickey?

• Gem or crystal rice! Hehehe~

This reply was deleted.