What is your bad habbit?

Could you plz share one of your bad habbits?Just don't hesitate, let's take it as a fun.As for me, my worst one I fight against is that I inrerrupt people who talk. So many ideas usually cross my mind that I can't control them and don't want to forget them. Actually, m just victim of my bad memory :DThanx for sharing yours ;)

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ibrahim, being parent isnt easy at all. I personaly sometimes deal with problems like their fights etc. and feel sometimes lost. Wish u good luck and support kids, praise them :)
  • This reply was deleted.
    • Shivakumar :D just dont regret one day that instead of living life you decided to sleep !
  • be calm always

• femina, you seemes to be in my shoes.

• my bad habit is always worrying about something whatever it may be ,even a small problem that i am facing .i  have tried   so many times to take that easy ,but i can't..:(

• Femina, thanx for participating and I think m the same ...little things make me worried, nervous and ppl just say..relax :) it is about character and hardly we can change it :/
  • This reply was deleted.
    • Lool yeah lets rename bad habit and better call it adicto :D
  • Spending lots of time on Web.

• Jess, finally someone mentioned it :) thanx for participating and what do you plan to do with your bad habbit?
  • My bad habbit is speaking every things so much more than doing. I often advice other people about daily plan But I don't make it. 

This reply was deleted.