What is your bad habbit?

Could you plz share one of your bad habbits?Just don't hesitate, let's take it as a fun.As for me, my worst one I fight against is that I inrerrupt people who talk. So many ideas usually cross my mind that I can't control them and don't want to forget them. Actually, m just victim of my bad memory :DThanx for sharing yours ;)

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Diamond, you are not the only one, m sometimes like this too.. guess lack of motivation and laziness are responsible for this :)
  • my bad habit is , addiction. im ready to get addictive to anything, internet, games, sports, books, just anything. if i like it, im doing it 24/7 till its finished or im bored of it. theres no moderation in my life. my time is usually wasted. without doing anything useful.  

well the good thing is that my job is computer programming, and i like it ... .

• Ajlajlaj, I consider your bad habbit great and be happy sth makes you so excited that you dedicate your all time to it!!! Some ppl who suffer from no enthusiasm and nothing can make them excited ..such people can envy you :)
  • My bad habit is that I always thinking about other peoples .If anybody say somethings about me wholeday I worry and sad.

• Bhiga, it shows you are sensitive and you care. Anyway, life usually teaches us to distinguish between criticism of people we consider close and these who don't mean so much to us. That's my experience..so don't think too much, don't suffer and take it easy!
    • Thanks  Luzzi. I try to left that kind of habit but Its my own  habit and hard for change.but will try.....

• Feb, you need to build confidence, for this you must read a lot. This will increase your word power, which will help you in communicating you view point.

• Zahra, lack of self confidence.
    Start realizing your own value, this bad habit will get away.
    By the way, this is not as bad as you, think, I also have this
    habit, but I never considered it BAD. This habit can make you
    a good orator.

• yes, I did, I have try using special anti dandruff shampoo for a long time, but it doesn't works, because I always wanna scratching my hair to get my dandruff, so it's become appear again. Haha it's so bad habit. And for your idea to visit dermatologist doctor, i didn't. it's good idea. I must try it :)

• The thing is..what if thanx to this bad habbit u make it worse.. i would tie your hand :D and yes, try to see a doc...
This reply was deleted.