What is your bad habbit?

Could you plz share one of your bad habbits?Just don't hesitate, let's take it as a fun.As for me, my worst one I fight against is that I inrerrupt people who talk. So many ideas usually cross my mind that I can't control them and don't want to forget them. Actually, m just victim of my bad memory :DThanx for sharing yours ;)

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sua, your bad habit is.. your bad memory, work on training your brain since u cant remember :D
  • I have a lot of bad habbits. I do not finish my work well because i do not have the habbit of making a plan. Moreover, i am very lazy. i usually wait for the nearly final days of the dealine to start to work.

• Le Van, thanx for sharing ..this one with fingers is sth i guess some ppl dislike to hear :D try to make some schedule and follow it to avoid completing tasks at the very last moment ;-)
  • I have a lot of habbits.

Everytime i feel worried and nervous, i usually break my fingers. 

I do not usually have the habbit of making a plan.

• As I said..men are experts as for this bad habit :D they start doing sth when it is almost too late (5 mins to 12 - czech idiom) :) good luck to kill it, Seeker !!
  • Guys, you made my day!!!! I came here and saw sooo many answers ..m happy u like this topic ;-)
  • my bad habit is I like to scratching my hair because there are many dandruff on my hair, feel so uncomfortable with my habit, huhu :(

• Lestari, if u fight against your dandruff you will get rid of your habbit..try some special shampoo etc or u can visit doctor - dermatologist ;)
  • This reply was deleted.
    • :D konul... it made me laugh but i can imagine that thanx to it you found yourself in emberassing situations.. sometimes when m on the bus or tram I start smiling because I remember sth and m sure ppl must think m idiot :D
  • This reply was deleted.
    • Than :D u can share it and try to be sincere nah?
This reply was deleted.