What is your bad habbit?

Could you plz share one of your bad habbits?Just don't hesitate, let's take it as a fun.As for me, my worst one I fight against is that I inrerrupt people who talk. So many ideas usually cross my mind that I can't control them and don't want to forget them. Actually, m just victim of my bad memory :DThanx for sharing yours ;)

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Trinh, I can understand this I have this problem too and my sclerotic memory makes it sometimes worse.. maybe to make list, start one by one, it could help us :)
  • This reply was deleted.
    • Denita :D oh myyy, such bad habbit might be very expensive!! Better try to get rid of your anger in different way.. i prefer sport ;-)
  • My bad habit is I sleep late at night or I stay awake all night and sleep in the morning. As usual I feel sleepy at work or school. The worst thing is I can't focus very well and I have to spend twice as much energy to do my works properly! :(

• Ha af, thats not good because lack of sleep influence in bad way our health. If u r on the internet instead of sleeping, think twice if it is worth it to spoil your health like this.. try to start with some ritual..like going to bed at 10 or 11pm and m sure your body will soon get used to for it..
  • you know when some one speak or even our selve speak we have to see in eye.but unfortunately when i speak i can not see in his/her eyes.i don't know what can i do with this problem.i like to make it over.because one time i had bad punish cause of this.i practice a lot.but they aren't useful anymore.i mean i can't concentrate.

• Zahra, dont force yourself, just realize it few times during conversation u should look in eyes do it and maybe by the time it will be ok. I cant stare at sb eyes 24/7 too when i talk to ppl but on the other hand eye contact is important..wish u good luck to overcome it ;-)
    • Agree with zahra, strong motivation can make miracles!
    • i think you must have motivation

you know some times you aren't strong enough to do some thing but if you have perseverance you will achieve every thing.

good luck

• Ugur, it is sth normal in boys and men. They postpone important things they are supposed to do and finally when it is like 5 minutes to 12 (czech idiom) they are sooo busy stressed and nervous. Start to think if it isnt worth it to do everything on time because you will avoid stress ..
    • Yes, depends on ;) because when m so much stressed m oposite to you..i cant eat and i even dont have any feeling like m starving, i force myself to eat..
This reply was deleted.