Replies

• a nice person never say:"i'm a nice person".

• I can easily to identify a person by his smile, manner of speaking and by his eyes.

Real deeds and actions...

Some people must to do bad action. But we don't know why they did it. Sometimes, some circumstances force us to do actions that are unacceptable for others. I can't to evaluate a person by his actions.

• Yes Minaal a good nature person is a nice person.

Thanks for your participation in the discussion.

• a nice person is always cosidered by his or her good nature with everyone ..

• My dear the test of a person is his/her wisdom, knowledge, of which light he/she brightens the world. Most of the wizards of knowledge of the past were not WEALTHY.

• Taste is specific. Some people like well-trained person, others prefer people who dress nice and finally a part of them believe in wealth person. I think a taste of a person consist of his/her education, surrounding and priority. 

• Jazakallah Mohammad! I respect your thoughtful comment.

Thanks a lot.

• Nice question dear Mishaikh, Thanks for sharing. 

As a matter of fact, it depends on from which view you are looking to a nice person. From a laic person's view?, from a religous one?, or from Allah view? ,,,, anyway my view is the one which Allah has to a nice person.

I will answer this question from Qur'an, that says: "ان اكرمكم عند الله اتقاكم" (sura 49, verse 13) which means: "surely the most honorable of you in the sight of Allah, is the most righteous of you", therefore a nice person in my sight apart from his/her knowledge, qualifications, beauty, wealth, power .... is the most righteous one. A righteous person is condescending, modest, kind, honest, virtuous, erudite and his/her personality, contains many other nice adjectives. Here I want to recommend firstly myself and next others that never look at a very simple poor person from over, s/he might be loved by God more than us. 

Thanks      

• @rabarivelo

Thanks for your very comprehensive comment.

rabarivelo's Discussions
    rabarivelo's Discussions | MyEnglishClub (MyEC), your page in English
    • You are very welcome!

This reply was deleted.