Replies

• the literature save the meaning of words...  

...so we can to understand each other.

• Yeah. Books are much more change us then videos or games. Good books are much many then good videos. At last time I listen audiobooks. It's very useful.

• To understand role of Literature in our lives, look this:

Reading kills ...............................................................................................................

.................................................................................... Stupidy in human.

• actually what we see,feel and think in our everyday life and when we expressed through our writing it becomes poem,story,novel etc. all are inspired by real life. 

• There is no doubt that literature has a great role in our life actually literature is the mirror of society. 

• What is the part of literature in our life?

It is the base on which the cultural aspect of a society or a nation is erected.  Just take a look at the Shakespearian era.  The societies of that time are differing from that of to-date.  This is because the literature is somewhat different not only in poetry but also in prose writing.  The vision of the reader of present time has spanned to capacitate the knowledge of scientific innovations so as the literature become vast so as the thinking of the people become vast too.  The readers of the present time do not think in the way as of the readers in the past, and this is because of the change in literature, thereby affecting the life accordingly.

• http://www.markedbyteachers.com/university-degree/linguistics-class...

http://pravimalabhishek.wordpress.com/2010/02/19/literature-and-its...

read those blogs, hopefully it will answer your question :D

and don't ask any question from these blogs ....... because i did not read them :P 

'Why Literature is important in our lives'. There are many limitations on the extent of a mans lif…
    Stuck on your 'Why Literature is important in our lives'. There are many limitations on the extent of a mans lifetime experience such as time, geogra…
  • Literature is very important for me. It helped me develop my mind from a very young age. You get more from reading than watching movies or TV. I'm glad my parents limited my time with television when I was young. I did the same with my children. We only allowed the television on weekends. The rest of the time I kept them supplied with books to read when they finished their school work. I think we all became better from our reading.
  • Teachers (our parents were when we were children) are our literature..after that stage perhaps literature-related hobbies..could be movies, novels, comics, EC blogs, haha..and beliefs too..holy books..are parts of it.

For religious ones..holy books are great roles in their lives (those are their main guidance)..for others could be anything affected by their cultures, surroundings, social groups, etc.

Literature keeps what left of our sanity, wisdom, and kindness..unlike one-sided, bad-twisted and harsh-judging media when it comes to politics..:P

• What is the part of literature in our life, I guess it's the foundation that we build our culture on it, and I believe that literature has a great role in our life, maybe some people think that books have lost their meaning and mass media control our life but only when you seek knowledge we find ourselves looking for the right book.
    Many people have books but only few read, some of us didn't read a book for years .... books keep their meaning no matter what and still more reliable than the mass media or internet .

This reply was deleted.