there are so many factors one has to consider when selecting a partner for a marriage.appearence,moral qualities,economical & family backgrounds,education, age. ...are some of them. but i believe most important thing that must be considered in selecting a partner is money. what do you think?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• thank u very much SIMON for ur valuable comment.i think these factors are very subjective & they differ accordlng to each individual's attitude,tast & background.there is no fixed method.however as u metioned, i too think happiness is a must for the continuity of marriage
  • thank u very much SANDRA for ur comment & suggesttion.but sorry to say u , normally i dont like troubles.pls.
  • no doubt, love is the thing that matters most in a relationship.but in my openion, be it appearence or human qualities or any other thing there must be a reason for love to arise.function of love is done by that thing.among other thing money is key factor in this regard.
  • I was very naive when I expected that you would finish your sentence like this: I believe that the most important thing that must be considered in selecting partner is LOVE :)
    • i can only say they are very similar ,you know sometimes ,money has the function of love

• Yeah! I offer mine too! FOR FREE :D
    • the first condition is you should liveing in middle east.

• Should I go there to release from her??
  • hush

• This reply was deleted.
    • but comparing to good looking and big number in bank account who know which is important to him

goddess

This reply was deleted.