2 seconds agoWhat do you think? Should "kids" - teenagers have kids? Aren't mothers at the age 40 too old? What do you consider ideal age to start a family?As for me, I think that the girls at the age of 16 aren't mature enough to raise own kids. They should enjoy their youth, study and have fun with the friends. I personally consider myself old mother :) however here in Europe it is trendy to earn money firstly, get experience at work and then to start own family. I think the ideal age is 25-28. What is your opinion?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'm sorry ErikG ...
    what the age you prefer to have a kids ,Erik?

• Well, my colleague at work had a second baby at the age of 41 :) I think, it is of course everybody's choice and depends on how partner is able to help etc. It is actually very important too because some dads just don't feel like they should be able to take care of own baby :-o Thanx for comment; Mishaikh. As for money.. We can save money, so even if partner wouldnt have a job, we should live from this money...My point was that to make a baby and expect others to help financially is kinda immature to me...
  • 25-30 is the most suitable age, a bit earlier may be, but not after, because parents get older while kids are still younger.

Getting strong financially is not the guarantee, because even the stronger (financily) people fell down financially thereafter. 

• Mega .. I thought the same when I was younger :p now I changed opinion little bit because maybe m that old that age matters now :o as for money I do agree with you, however there are people who rely on parents and relatives etc. which I find irresponsible :/ thanx for stopping by ;) m glad to see you around!!!
  • Hi Luci,

Sometimes age doesn't assure mature :D

And yes I think financial condition is really important when you plan to have baby. I will feel shame if I just bring my kids to the world and let them struggle with life.

• Jonathan :) thanx for stopping by.. ready and happy is one thing.. what about money? Some people don't realize that to "produce" a baby is nowadays kinda luxurious matter :D
  • I think the best time to consider a family is when you are ready and happy!

• Nimzaf... it is just my opinion :) thanx for the comment.
  • nechel..thank you for comment..my classmate got pregnant when she was 15! I can't imagine it and today I read article about child marriages that made me kinda sad because to get married at the age of 14-16 ... it should be illegal!!
  • Yes Luci your opinion is correct I too agree.
This reply was deleted.