Mothers are the best amazing example of our creature God ...They are incredible. They can be the most emotional person in the world for their children and when They wanna protect them the most logical person .
They are the person who can sacrificing extremely ..Maybe you forget your problem ,but your mother never forget and always suffering from everything that suffer her children.
Maybe they sometimes make mistakes but they never want it for their family ...
And that is why they always give their children the best advice ...
We say in Iran .... (the best friend that never lie and never cheat you is mother )
They always give advice by their heart and their mind ..that is why they are the best adviser :D
Now tell me What is the best advice of the your your best adviser ( mother )ever gave you ..share it with us :D

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks my sweetty sima I will promise you in shalla
    • Hello dear hiba okasha ,of course all mom are right about what they say for their children ...

Thanks for your comment and kiss your mom for me ;)

Have a great time : )))))))))))) 

• be clever ☺

• Awwww sera she is right :-P 

• be clever  Sima  ☺  ☺  ☺ =D 

• Hello my friend
    I believe that every word from my mother was wise and lesson to me
    • Hello Ehab Nafiss how are you dear ?

Indeed every words of our mother is bless and wise lessen : ))))))

thanks for your comment 

have a great time :D :D

• sima nice discussion..

my mother advices me alot one of them is ..when ever i want to go out side she advice recite ayat-ul-kursi n other differnt dua...n thn said call me dear when u will reach...

• Sanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :-* azizam what a great doa :-* what a great advice 

Thanks for sharing :-*

• OMG Sorry :-( 

I will give all of my toys and all AH 's toys that I took of him ..but do not cry WMW 

okay :-*

Love you :-*

This reply was deleted.