I am quite curious what impression I have left on you. What is Mickey like in your eyes? You are completely free to express yourselves. I'd like to hear both my merits and demerits. I appreciate any of your comments and advice.

Giggling, thanks in advance! ;-) Have a lovely day, dear friends!

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This reply was deleted.
    • Wow, your sweet words make my day! It must be a nice day today!

The first day you come here, I fell in love with your lovely name. Now I fall in love with lovely you, sweet sis! It is my honor to have a friend like you! Lucky me~

• Mickey (Mouse)... you are so active person (like mouse) in this portal... Everyday I happen to see your post/comments...

I am really wonder how you are getting time to write blogs and update comments then and there...

I hope that you are so teen...but unable to see your full face...

All the best Mickey keep it up...

s.selvakumar

• There goes a saying in Chinese, "Time is just like the water in the sponge. Squeeze it, and you will have it."

I am now taking my internship. Everyday when I work off, I will keep writing something however tired I am [I should say almost everyday, giggling~] Every morning or after work, I will come here and leave my comments.

Thanks, dear Selva!

• Sure, dear Asif! You are so kind to me~ ;-)

• It seems that those who want to know the impression by others are unconfident.

• Hmm, have you heard 360 - degree performance evaluation? Many big companies adopt this system though.

You can't know the whole yourself only by yourself, in my humble opinion. Anyway I treat the answers which were given by the friends here as a feedback.

Thanks Jason for your interesting and thought-provoking comment! =)

• my little dear lovely and cute sis:)also smart and confident..speaking alittle but fruitfully and wisely:)

generous and kind as well:)also sooooo hospitable;)she has invited me to her house with open arms;)right dear Mickey?

• Sure! Come here, my bed is for your, my dolls are for you, my food as well! Giggling~

Thanks my sweet sis for your sweet words! =)

• This reply was deleted.
    • Giggling, thanks, dear Yong! I hope you enjoy a great time on MyEC! ;-)

This reply was deleted.