Replies

• If a person can live a happy life and along this way also helps more people to enjoy their lives, that would be the true meaning of life. In fact in your life the more you give hope and happiness the more satisfaction you would get out of your life.
    • yeah i agree with you Setareh...

thanks for such a nice comment..

• Life is limited time we were given and it is up to us how much we are able to enjoy it. I think people are those who give it meaning by their attitude and actions. Purpose of life is from my point of view to feel one day when we leave this world satisfaction and happiness instead of regret and sorrow.
    • yup you are right Luci.. I also think that we should try to be happy and makes other happy..

and also try to not become the reason of someone sorrow..

thanks for sharing your view..

• Life is what you got a chance. Life is what you are faced with a choice. Life is certainly take you out to death.

• yeah you are right. but question is that we are here for what.. whats the actual meaning of our life..

thanks.for comments.

• Long time ago I read a quote on this topic "..........what we are here for?"

"I was alone, there was none who knew me, so I created the mankind."

We are here because the creater wanted be known, being the subject he just expect to bow down again his will.

The purpose of life, is nothing but to obey HIM, to obey does not limited to Pray(Namaz), Hajj, Fasting, Zakah, on the contrary OBEY means to live only in the WAY HE WISHES,

marry, good manners with wife, parent, children, friends human kind, animals, business, job, every aspect of 'living' should come within the will of Allah/God/Eshwar.

In brief, this is life, and we are for life.

• Mishaikh you are absolutely right.. you left nothing for me to ask from you.. =p

2394015729?profile=original

• The life cycile you shown above in diagram is okay in general, but sometimes a link of the chain is broken when some one in before the epic of graph of life dies.

Now what is life.

This is the balance sheet of accounts of deed, the last out come shows what is earned and lost. 

There is no flight, have to live, like it or not. How to live it is your own choice.

• thanks Mashaikh for your nice Comment.. now i got it..:)

This reply was deleted.