Replies

• Hello Sushma!!!

Today you have a success, but tomorrow you can be nothing. Happiness and success go hand in hand...  There is something in it... But we can be happy and without success, here is the discussion about "what makes you happy?" http://my.englishclub.com/forum/topics/what-makes-you-happy

thanks for debate :)

have a nice day!

• Hello Valentine. how are you?

Here we are discussing about" What makes you happy?"I think money and success are the main ingredients of this dish.Both are important and gives happiness.Happiness and satisfaction should be the ultimate motive . 

• Hello Sushma!

Thanks, I am fine! and you? You know, you didn't get or you didnt want what I wanted to say! It was the example. You put in the meaning of the happiness only money and success ?!!!! Of course, it now plays very important role in our life, but it is not all... I understood your point of view... It is very limited. But how many people, how many opinions...

• HI Sushma ji i think both are important ........but depends on person to person ...one that gives you more satisfaction ...is best for you....that is what i believe ..........bye
    • Hi Narendra Ji,

Thanks for reply.Do you think money and success substitute each other.can we get success with money?can money bring us success?Success and happiness go hand in hand, but  success and money not always go hand in hand......that is what i believe.......... you? Good bye and have a nice day.

This reply was deleted.