Replies

• to me the success is more imprtant that money cuz it would bring the happiness and money to one
    • Hello Ammar,

Thanks for the comment . I agree with you Success brings happiness , money and satisfaction also.

• Success can also bring money.......but sometimes, money is needed to be successful.  Depending upon the dictate of fate, each has its own important role to play in one's life.  On the question ...what is important for me.....I think I will remain passive!
    • Hello Anele,

Thanks for your contribution for taking this discussion forward. Success ,money and ultimately happyness, all are essential to live happily.One would like to live without money and success but happiness...? Eeverybody wants at any cost. Have a good day.

• Hi Hana,thanks for taking interest in discussion.

i think hard work and proper planning is must for success and money cann't compensate hard work.

but you are write that success is useless without money and both are necessary.Have a good day..........bye

• I think both are important. You can`t be successful if you don`t have money. If you are successful you can be happy because you have reached your goals. In every success money is always involve. Money is one of the investment for success.

• Hi Jane,

Thanks for the reply.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Hello Ravi  ji, 

Thanks for the reply.Be in touch.

• now, owing to money you can make your name a famous brand.
    • hi Valentine,

Thanks for the reply, i think money can make your name a famous brand But success gives you happiness and makes you famous for ever.Happiness and success go hand in hand that is what i believe.........you?

This reply was deleted.