Replies

• I cant live without washing machine :)

If it hadn't been invented I 'd have been buried under heap of dirty clothes and linen :D

• at first i am going to thanks you because of your nice question. i think there are lots of invention that we can not live without in this days but the most important of them will be clock ya clock!can you organize your life when you do not know what the time is? 

• Hello every1

am going through to the question ,there good things and important  in the life about invention,
      for me  most important thing in the life we can't live without internet because now we'er learning        and much better  in our love

• The washing machine! It is the singular most amazing device ever...

• amen

• Hello everybody, I don't know if we can consider it an invention but I couldnn't live without women, the only thing make me belive the world is the best place where to live in.
    Giovanni
  • Hellooooo

I think that the invention that i couldn't live is without the car. I think that it is a great invention now what it allows you to move from diferent places and visit your friends and family.

It allows too, if you are boring you can take your car and move to the sea and i have a great day. Of course, the facility that it can give for the people that hasn't a good movility, and too those days where the weather is not your better friends.

I think that

I hope that my answer it will be your pleasuere!!!

Bye

• Hi Dayne,
    Well, when reading your question at the first time, I'd thought that my answer would be something related to electricity and information technology like TV, mobile phone, and computer, etc. However, I thought again and realised that I could live without them, and these inventions just made our life be more modern. I used to switch my mobile phone off about 1 week since I didn't want to be disturbed while I was studying for my exam. Also, I didn't have my own computer until my first year at college. Therefore, the invention that I can't live without must be something I need every day. And that's the fire, of course. We can't live without eating, and how can we cook our meals but don't need the fire? I know that some people can make some dishes without cooking, just using raw meat or fish (like sushi of Japan), but most of the time, we eat cooked food. Since our ancestor found out the way to make fire, we have had a better life. We eat more dilicious food and we have warmer atmosphere in Winter. Also, we use fire to burn forests to have soil for farming. If the fire didn't exist, we couldn't live till today, I think.
    Yeah, that's my opinion. :)
    Have a nice day ,
    Kanna,
    • Thanks, Janna.

Great stuff!

• I think mentioning a single invention is not correct. It is numerous inventions made man happy to live.Right from the invention of wheels to atomic fusion , all the inventions are for the betterment of man kind. Barring some destructive inventions like weapons and bombs , all other inventions are aimed at welfare of mankind.

This reply was deleted.