Hi all, 

You may feel crazy after reading this article. These are questions based on the actual things in the world. World means just not only educated guys like us but also many in the world not having a chance to attend any sort of education. 

Generally  men is ruling the world(Most) and women is supporting him. Most of the countries woman depends upon man for anything even in developed world too. On return, woman will take care of family, grow child and meet men's sexual desire(Woman's sexual desire too rarely- world is not just developed world). 

1 Why God created woman week(not always-generally)  but beautiful?

2. Most of the attack against women is due to sexual desire of man, Why God gave attractive body to women? 

3. God gave beautiful body to women for survival if nothing is working for her?

What you think ?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I am with SNR on her opinion and let me add the following: women were created for men and men were for women. God says that when women and men get joint they have to become one, that means men have to take care of their wives and women have to take care of their husbands, so this way they 'll always be happy and everything will work out right. This is the real intention of a marriage, but sins both in women s and men s hearts avoid a good relation.  Thanks for this blog

• Women is weak, and man is strong! 

I do not feel, so, may be yes in physique, (though I have seen women stronger in physique).  In intelligence, there are women much better than men.  (Look at the list of leading women).  What do you think, Queen Elizabeth, have you seen her husband as much in limelight as her.  

• Very well explained Fran.  I agree with your concept.

•     Men generally are attracked to the superficial infunation that women give , which , is the prevade material concept of this age . Thus , they neglected the scared nature of women on purpose . Refusing to look deeper to the compassionate behaviors of women , which , is related mostly to heaven. Men are drown to the pleasures given by a woman body , a thing that can't under any condition satiated them . I saw men moving from a women to another in a severe thirst and without any content . Because , they overlook that nature . Which , push women to be more merciful, caring and patient . Its their wobs where life starts and is sustained .Nevertheless, you have picked a wrong word to describe the greatness of woman creation " crazy " . You might not mean it literally .
    Here is a wonderful deep lecture about women . I wish if you can go there and listen .

https://youtu.be/tpoMEH9PS5M

• Hi ap Suku,

It is an interesting discussion. So answer to your questions are hidden in your own questions. 

First, why women are weak u meant they have less physical strength than men but beautiful. The world is created and it's mechanism works which involved their is pair for every creature, be it an animal , bird or simply human beings. So we have two separate genders male and female. Men get attracted to women because they are beautiful and have less physical strength than men. 

If all women get equal or more  physical strength than men they will lose their beauty. For example one girl from India I don't remember her name she worked hard and build her body like men. Now majority of men feel she has lost her natural beauty. Therefore to to keep this world keep on to get married and have kids both genders should attract each other. If all women look like men there will be no concept of love or attraction towards opposite gender.

Second, regardless of gender all human beings have sexual desire if I am not wrong, but only men think they have right to use any woman to satisfy their desire. Fault of men not women. 

I do not agree with your last statement , definitely god God has given beautiful body to women but it is designed in such a way that she becomes a mother and feed her child. Please read human anatomy and u will get scientific reasons. 

A woman is so strong specially emotionally. If she decides she can do impossible things. 

A woman in case has nothing to do n has  no job can simply prefer to become maid orodo any other work which is better than using her body for feeding herself or her family. 

I feel God is not crazy :D

This reply was deleted.