As soon we ii  welcome year of 2014 

awwww maybe this is da funny content  but lets enjoy it ;)

What gift do you want from Santa this Christmas?

honestly  i would like from santa  lots of money ;)

what 'bout u ?

What would u want  Santa to bring u ?

a car ? ,a house ?, mobile phone ? ,a lover ;)  ?   so   what ???????

pls  feel  free  while putting comments  

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes! I just want one, only one..... I hope in this christmas eve Santa bring me a beautiful and unique name, which I want to present my Lovely friend. Is it possible? 

•  SPAMBUSTER ASIF ALI

santa wont be able to find unique name as u found it already ,

aub......  =D  indeed i 've never meet with that kind of name really unique ;)

i wanna  from Santa in this christmas  new  i,,,,,,,,,,,, members    for  our   SSFM  band  )))))

do u agree ??  dont u think da memebrs of our club diminished ?  =D we need  new  ones 

• Lot of money, successful business man. numerous loving friends and lot of more . I have list for Santa. When he'll come to my home, will give him that list. Can he fulfill my all wishes?? :)))

• SONO 

when Santa ii come to ur home & see the lenght of ur list  he ii immediately leave there 

hohohoho ;) ) 

• Its a matter of belief.......................

• Mishaikh

where r u these days ?

• I am very much here, but just observing...........enjoying the words treasure contributing by SERA (you).................Marvelous.

I need your permission, to put  my comment "Deleted" to my blog with the picture, (that's your property).........May I?

This reply was deleted.