Replies

• Thank you for your comment.

• Arigato Tam! Thanks for your interesting topic. I will show them the straight pass to follow. 

• Thank you for your comment. Yes, I think so, too. Rose said "The kids just copy our behavior, they are our mirror images."

• Today's lesson for all the children around the world is to 'respect each other", but it is possible only when that we adult do the same.

To advise others for any advice, it is must that we adopt the advice for ourselves.

• Well said .....

• Thank you for your comment. Yes, hope is important. Your father seems to be a good teacher for you.

• Hope. Give them hopes, that you could stand on your own feet in future and could make your dreams come true. My parents, specially my father allowed me to choose my future, while guiding me 'why and how' should I do it.

• Thank you for your comment. Yes, love is very important. Children who don't be loved would not love themselves and others.

• Thank you for your comment. I agree with you. First, adults need to act like that. Otherwise children would not listen to what adults say.

• Dear Rose,

You are absolutely right. Even our hard teaching will be not useful for our children If WE don't follow it. The kids just copy our behavior, they are our mirror images. 

This reply was deleted.