Replies

• According to my point marriage is a relation through which you can bond with a person whom you want to be with throughout your life. For me it's all about love, satisfaction and lifetime happiness.

I am excited to know others point of view on this topic.

• Thank you for sharing your view.

• Thank you for your response.

• Thank you for your response. There seem to be various purpose.

• Hi, O.M. You are welcome and I think your comments are always interesting. I agree with "it doesn't work well without love". 

• Purposes are many...but, it is still the mostly followed way  to be united as a family. As many people choose this way so people feel more secured and comfort if they are married specially in terms of social aspect and in the eye of law of many countries. Marriage as a system has been prevailed for rather long. We are used to this system. Every religion approves marriage as a good or perfect way to live together. This idea/believe along with as a mostly accepted rule/way of our societies, we feel safe, honoured, and bla bla if we get marriage. So, the people who believe in religion and want to follow social norms they feel good to be married before starting living together with whom he/she love/want.

• Purpose of marriage,just a legality of a relationship,in human law

• Hii.....  Many time I heared a discution about this topic...and on Skype and in some debates people said they get marriage because in their religion isn't allowed sex before marriage.Many people said they get marriage for had children and perpetuate our species. In some countries marriage is imposes by society ,and parents forces children and arrange this marriage just because they are too poor and in this way they think they can have a solution to this situation.Now on this days people are running just after money ,they aren't interested by love anymore, what I think is very bad option.Many people get marriage just because they want have on someone to cook,clean after them,and a wife is only a tool or slave in family, and something cheaper than to pay a maid.In this way they find marriage very convenient .

Only few people get marriage with true love and respect.Nothing dies if you marry with love. Even if love changes, it remains the respect and self-esteem for all life.

How many people are on earth so many opinion will be.The worst thing is that society and religion impose everything, that is very bad.

I hope nobody get offended by my comment.

http://maid.In/
    See related links to what you are looking for.
  • Thank you for your response.

• Thank you for sharing your view.

This reply was deleted.