What Do You Think?

"Inside out" do they want to tell us, we are driven by our emotions? And, we are not the master of our emotions? It was a great movie I ever watched, but I'm bit confused.

~( O_o)~

Almost all of us can relate to the movie. There are so many memories we have forgotten and so many good things our anger has spoiled. But how many of us have tried to bring the joy back? And took a little help from sadness, overcome the fear, positively avoided the disgust and let the anger be aside? It was a simple animation movie, yet it hit my mind so strongly.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I can relate to anger, others were not that convincing. Oooh and that pesky sadness, I just wanted to kill it so bad. Grrrr.

• good
  • Setareh thanks for explaining. You Re absolutely right.
  • True.
    Thanks for participating.
  • Of course we are not the masters of our emotions, that's why not everyone can be an actor, not everyone can hide himself under a mask. 

• Dear Anash, in my opinion it was a great movie. I loved it. surely emotions have vital influence on our behavior. what I assumed from the movie was that joy was trying hard to keep Riley happy all the time, so she never let sadness to touch any memory in case to make Riley sad. but at the end of movie she realized that it is ok to feel sad and to express it. It is unavoidable to have some sad memories too, but in order to have a normal life we should let those sad memory go and find the joy again.

Well done to people who have made this animation. I really loved it.

• Yep, absolutely right. 

• Oh, that's sweet! :) 

• i don't have too much to say Anah;

i watched just a part of it

i think the animation movie is well prepared by the director because it is the kind of works where it's easy to get lost and confused, because of the bilateral process of the brain inside and outside  as viewers might notice. and of course it is funny.   

• I watched the movie last night and I really enjoyed it. My kids are talking about everything in terms of their emotions today! I'm feeling sad and joyful at the end of this month, so I can really related to Riley! I hope I will be able to keep all of my fond memories of EnglishClub in my long-term memory for many years to come. 

This reply was deleted.