Replies

• Wow! Vivid.
    Ahmed said:

i want to see my girl my love but her don't feeling me because i don't know she love me or not and especially i don't know how i feeling without her

What do you see?
    Take a look at this picture. Describe the first thing that comes to your mind. Don't over think it!
  • i want to see my girl my love but her don't feeling me because i don't know she love me or not and especially i don't know how i feeling without her

• o-rly018.gif

BeckyСollins said:

Some animal

What do you see?
    Take a look at this picture. Describe the first thing that comes to your mind. Don't over think it!
  • Okay.19e5ss.jpg?a416040

Aryavrit Travels said:

Bat

What do you see?
  • Bat

• First off, what's the magic word?

Second,no-gif-todd-stashwick-supernatural-shapeshifter-dracula.gif?resize=710%2C391I ain't a big chit-chatter. Never was, never will.  Have a good day, sir.

fahim said:

Come on messenger, I don't know where gifs are here :)
    What do you see?
  • tenor.gif

fahim said:

Face of an evil man with evil notions
    What do you see?
  • Whuck?

Aryavrit Travels said:

I see a half face of a man

What do you see?
  • I see a half face of a man

• tenor.gif

Eman said:

Evil, horror
    What do you see?
This reply was deleted.