Replies

• Gotcha.

Mohammad said:

At first glance: A violent and angry man

but then I can see batman standing there ...

What do you see?
    Take a look at this picture. Describe the first thing that comes to your mind. Don't over think it!
  • At first glance: A violent and angry man

but then I can see batman standing there ...

• That's one of the perks of being awesome.giphy.gif
    MARY said:

Yeah, it's a miracle that in spite of my 'sugar addiction' I'm under my weight and still alive :/

A738a said:

Okay, fine. You can have all the candy in the world. But I'm not gonna be there when the sugar rush kicks in.

What do you see?
    Take a look at this picture. Describe the first thing that comes to your mind. Don't over think it!
  • Yeah, it's a miracle that in spite of my 'sugar addiction' I'm under my weight and still alive :/

A738a said:

Okay, fine. You can have all the candy in the world. But I'm not gonna be there when the sugar rush kicks in.

• Now that the jig is up; I just wanna know which side wins: Justice or pure chaos?

MARY said:

Wait! You changed the title!!
    Now is not "What do you see" but "You see what you wanna see"

That changes everything!!!!!
    *panic attack*

Cats-Making-Face-catfrightenedexpression-1386476596gk48n.jpg?width=300

I should be seeing cakes! and muffins! and chocolate! and a huge banana split!
    That's what I want to see :(

I suggest to change the title again to: "Tell me what is in the picture or see whatever you want... But whether you see cakes or any other sweet thing, don't touch them! They all belong to Mary. She should be seeing them but she can't..."

What do you see?
  • Wait! You changed the title!!
    Now is not "What do you see" but "You see what you wanna see"

That changes everything!!!!!
    *panic attack*

Cats-Making-Face-catfrightenedexpression-1386476596gk48n.jpg?width=300

I should be seeing cakes! and muffins! and chocolate! and a huge banana split!
    That's what I want to see :(

I suggest to change the title again to: "Tell me what is in the picture or see whatever you want... But whether you see cakes or any other sweet thing, don't touch them! They all belong to Mary. She should be seeing them but she can't..."

• All right! Good answer.tumblr_n11sq7Dr2f1swjg2mo3_500.gif

Kürşat ÇABUK said:

batman and joker :D

What do you see?
  • batman and joker :D

• Say what?

99369-tiger-jasmine-huh-gif-wtf-what-Jqy7.gif

Subhajit Nandi said:

Because I found something to be funny on it
    What do you see?
  • Because I found something to be funny on it
This reply was deleted.