Replies

• You mean like King Kong? Heehee! Awesome!!!
    Caio França said:

A gorilla face
    What do you see?
    Take a look at this picture. Describe the first thing that comes to your mind. Don't over think it!
  • When you say "experiments", I think of a haunted  mental hospital. Your answer's no.

the Way to the Moon said:

Are here being conducted any experiments?
    What do you see?
    Take a look at this picture. Describe the first thing that comes to your mind. Don't over think it!
  • That is a picture that maybe i have seen on a job interview!! 

It's ok  if i say that i see Batman? in fact, i see two womens holding Batman. 

• Lucky you. I didn't. I saw Mr. J.

• I see batman in your picture :)

• The Batman is plausible, the lizard's new, though. Thanks for stopping by! =]

• Ummmm............a lizard and a batman with wings!

• Both of them? At the same time? Interesting. Thanks for your reply, dear erza.

• batman and joker

• True. But is it a normal face or does it give you heebie jeebies? I'm asking this since you saw Batman, the sitting women are new, though. Thanks for your reply. =].

♪♪Blessing♪♪ said:

i see a batman with wide wings,  and two feet out of wter, where 2 women are sitting there. and soon. but if i look it simply it's just like our head shape. eyes and mouth. not fully head. just face. 

What do you see?
This reply was deleted.