Hello guys, what do you think about teachers?, who are they?Do you agree with some points here?

teachers do a lot ;to shape their pupils/tutees character, ; to build the foundation of our communities; to make a difference in one's life; to guide the paths of their tutees or pupils or students; they instill some confidence in us with constant and basic knowledge;

How rewarding is the teacher's work? How gratifying is it to make efforts to teach others ?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Teacher is a person who has dedicated his/her life to enter teaching profession. as long as I know that teacher has a role as a guide and facilitator for the students. The one who decided to be a teacher needs to be recognize how to be a professional teacher. he/she has authority but it doesn't mean that there isn't space to the pupils to ask, give opinion or even interrupt. Teacher is a role model wherever he/she goes include when out of the school. so the point is that if one want to be teacher just practice good deed and knowledge or material that you will teach to your students, practice to yourself first then you can convey the subject. I think that's a good role model.

• you're right Amira...if you has decided to be a teacher then you should be a very skillful one,all professions need skillful experts in all fields, but i think that teachers as well as doctors have no right to be not professionals.thank you for your reply!

• well i think that teacher is a very important person in society, so they play a suburb role in this society they develop one of the most honourable art in the universe and they help they mankind to become more solid in terms of knolodge, education as well as their behaviouvr, so for me there is no price for the activity that the teachers carry on the society, so society without teacher is like a car without a driver.

• dear fran sees qu I liked especially what you said in the end of your reply, about the car without a driver.....thank you for your try to praise us teachers ..great job!

• guys, do you think that some teachers are sometimes too much authoritarian and too tough?

• Hi...

Normally we treat our teachers more than a God... Teachers are the correct persons for us to develop our entire career...

s.selvakumar

• SS so you use your teachers only to achieve better results in your career?...:)

This reply was deleted.